PDA

View Full Version : guess what !

bowgramp59
12-24-2011, 04:39 PM
guess what i saw over at archery talk, a 2012 martin bengal pro ! i can't believe someone has already bought one and got it up for sale. i will have to recover from the christmas expence before i can even think about a new bow. i'm like clint eastwood,, a man has to know his limatations.

Arrow Splitter
12-24-2011, 06:30 PM
A 2012 for sale already!:rolleyes: I still own a 2007.:cool:

A.S.

gravedigger
12-24-2011, 06:35 PM
i seen the same add.could not believ it my self.butthat AT for ya

NeilMac
12-25-2011, 12:44 AM
COOL!

With any luck I'll be able to pick up a Sceptre V at a bargain price soon.

Arrow Splitter
12-25-2011, 04:41 AM
COOL!

With any luck I'll be able to pick up a Sceptre V at a bargain price soon.Yes, the people in the AT classifieds are good for something.LOL:cool:

A.S

bowgramp59
12-25-2011, 10:00 AM
i've bought several bows over there and all where good except one, when i recieved it it had a cracked limb .
i contacted the person , he gave me my money back. all ended well for me but not for him sorry to say, he seemed sincer! most all i've bought i think that they just couldn't get them timed properly. one moab was brand new i don't know if it came from the factory this way or someone took the bow apart and didn't get back right. on the bottom cam it has 2 spacers a thin1 and1 that is about twice as thick as the other. they were switched putting the cam out of line it made a terible noise i switched them and i had me a new quite
moab for about half price.