PDA

View Full Version : Dadgum USPS

CarlosII
01-01-2012, 10:07 AM
so, i busted my new tru ball sweet spot ultra III. sent it back to tru ball via usps PRIORITY and was told it would arrive the friday before christmas. tru ball and i are still waiting.

wonder why they did away with the pony express...hmmm.

no wonder they're losing business and going in the hole.

wonder how they define PRIORITY.

i did send it to them last year, after all.:cool:

MLN1963
01-01-2012, 11:06 AM
I usually pay a little extra and use UPS. At least their tracking system is pretty close to accurate.

Sharxfan
01-01-2012, 05:53 PM
I try and use USPS as little as possible for jsut that reason. They suck big time. I ordered some stuff from an online retailer and they shipped it USPS priority and it got here in 3 days. the next week when I ordered it took 6 days from the same place. Explain that to me!

Hutch~n~Son Archery
01-02-2012, 01:02 AM
I try and use USPS as little as possible for jsut that reason. They suck big time. I ordered some stuff from an online retailer and they shipped it USPS priority and it got here in 3 days. the next week when I ordered it took 6 days from the same place. Explain that to me!
GOVERNMENT IS INVOLED!!!!

Should explain everything!

Hutch:cool:

CarlosII
01-02-2012, 03:03 AM
thanks for the "kind" words...but i'm still poutin'. dang USPS.

bfisher
01-02-2012, 04:19 AM
GOVERNMENT IS INVOLED!!!!

Should explain everything!

Hutch:cool:

Good answer. People seem to forget that USPS is a government entity which means that if they get it right it's most likely purely by accident.

elkslayer4x5
01-02-2012, 07:50 AM
so, i busted my new tru ball sweet spot ultra III. sent it back to tru ball via usps PRIORITY and was told it would arrive the friday before christmas. tru ball and i are still waiting.

wonder why they did away with the pony express...hmmm.no wonder they're losing business and going in the hole.

wonder how they define PRIORITY.

i did send it to them last year, after all.:cool:

The cost. In 1860, at the begining of the Pony Express, it cost $5.00 per 1/2 ounce to send mail, thats about $120 in today's money. Yikes!

madman350
01-02-2012, 10:23 AM
i have real bad luck with the USPS delivering my incoming bills ahead of schedule.... otherwise i do have good luck with them on envelope size pkgs, just not much luck with bigger items.

CarlosII
01-03-2012, 03:54 PM
good news!! got 'er back from tru ball today. what a great company tru ball is. big thumbs from me.