PDA

View Full Version : Rue the Cold

bfisher
01-04-2012, 03:59 PM
Looks like a cold spell has dropped in on this area. Bitter as all gitout. Being retired I shouldn't have to but I have to get up at 5:30am and get into a cold school bus for a couple hours. Thank goodness there's relief in sight. I'm leaving Saturday morning for St. Lucia on a sube trip. I checked the whether there and it's 84 degrees F during the day and 75 at night. Water temps are hanging right at 80 degrees. Brrrrrrrrrrr.

Barry

Hutch~n~Son Archery
01-04-2012, 04:25 PM
Enjoy Barry, don't stay to long you might shrivel up, being in the water too long. LOL

Hutch:cool:

bowgramp59
01-04-2012, 04:28 PM
have a good trip barry. it was 70 here today. the weather man said there is some cold stuff on it's way in a few days, we need more rain still in a drought.

boobowbender
01-04-2012, 05:29 PM
really want to go to st lucia sometime myself. post some pics when you get back. have fun and get some shark pics

Arrow Splitter
01-04-2012, 05:41 PM
I hope you have a good time, we'll hold down the fort while you're gone. The spammers still won't have a chance.:cool:

A.S

Money Man
01-04-2012, 06:54 PM
Barry, enjoy the trip and maybe you can make a little room in your suitcase for a small bottle or warmth. I just started driving school bus up here and lucky for us we have maintenance guy who shows up earlier than us and starts all the buses. I will make sure I thank him every morning.