PDA

View Full Version : leopold vendetta

boobowbender
01-07-2012, 03:45 PM
anyone use one? have a bunch of cabelas gift cards and reward $'s to burn. bought a rifle last time, so i was thinking range finder or spotting scope

elkslayer4x5
01-08-2012, 07:30 AM
I'd think range finder, but not a bow mounted RF, can't use any electronic devise on your bow here in Oregon, including tracer nocks. It would take a bundle of points for the spotting scope I want. Nikon Field Scope.

Sharxfan
01-09-2012, 12:56 PM
I think you want a remington 12ga jelly head turkey choke. Once you get it you can send it my way as well. ;) I am heading to Cabelas this week to get some turkey gear. Before you say it I know I am going to the dark side with the Remington.:rolleyes:

I would get a range finder they come in handy. I am not sure about the Vendetta though I would check first and get a ruling from the local game warden because they have been banned in LA as a laser pointing device.

96xjclassic
01-09-2012, 01:10 PM
I just bought a range finder made by NIKON from cabelas and I love it.

boobowbender
01-09-2012, 02:42 PM
I think you want a remington 12ga jelly head turkey choke. Once you get it you can send it my way as well. ;) I am heading to Cabelas this week to get some turkey gear. Before you say it I know I am going to the dark side with the Remington.:rolleyes:

I would get a range finder they come in handy. I am not sure about the Vendetta though I would check first and get a ruling from the local game warden because they have been banned in LA as a laser pointing device.

own an 870 - only shotgun i'll ever need. had it since i was twelve
heard those super turkey chokes can be bad too. if their too close its easy to miss

Ehunter
01-09-2012, 05:01 PM
I have a Bushnell rangefinder, and love it. Got the Scout 450. It's reasonably cheap, but works great. Might look at them and save a few bucks so you can get something else too...

Sharxfan
01-09-2012, 07:49 PM
own an 870 - only shotgun i'll ever need. had it since i was twelve
heard those super turkey chokes can be bad too. if their too close its easy to miss

11-87 here. I am also going to be putting a scope or red dot on it so they had better watch out. Thanks to the generosity of others I will also be getting some custom calls to use this year.