PDA

View Full Version : Anyone re-doing there bow?

Hutch~n~Son Archery
01-09-2012, 11:42 AM
I just started collecting things here and there. I am going to replace some of the things on my bow and get it ready for next year. I am even going to replace my own string set wow! Just wonder if anyone goes through their bows and change out parts and clean it up for next year.
Can't afford a new one this year. I have one more bow to by for the wife. So mine will have to wait. But I can redo it and it will feel new.

Hutch:cool:

Ehunter
01-09-2012, 04:57 PM
Going to switch the three 2011 Martin bows over to a standard rod and slide. Also going to try to get the FC400 tuned properly. Never got it to where I was happy. Always had the nock set way too high. lol Might even restring the old Bullet X and Moab this year.

gravedigger
01-09-2012, 05:09 PM
some tme or anothe rim going to clean it all up and thats about it for right now

Speedykills
01-10-2012, 03:07 AM
Ive got a couple different sight's im going to try ,other than that going to stay the same.

droppixel
01-10-2012, 04:02 AM
Only semi-major change I could see is a string swap. Got a set from 60X at the beginning of the year and managed to score a free set from Proline also. Put a good amount of shots on the 60X strings and I'm sure I could just leave them as is, not sure if I will change them or not quite yet. I'm probably going to pick up some different arrows, so I'll be doing some tuning again to dial those in. As far as other accessories, probably nothing major.

boobowbender
01-10-2012, 07:08 AM
probley going to put a SWEET SET OF HUTCHES strings on my kitty cat need to decide on a peep and pick up a cheap bowmaster press while i'm at it

Ehunter
01-10-2012, 03:30 PM
Speedy, if you're thinking about an Extreme Archery sight, let me know. I have several laying around here you can try.

Arrow Splitter
01-10-2012, 03:38 PM
probley going to put a SWEET SET OF HUTCHES strings on my kitty cat need to decide on a peep and pick up a cheap bowmaster press while i'm at itI don't know what peep you have now, but the G5 Meta peep is an excellent peep.

A.S

Double S
01-10-2012, 04:11 PM
I'm gonna have my Nemesis redipped. The paint has been coming off the grip area. I'm waiting to see what's new for rytera before I choose color. I'm gonna have some strings made for it too fro you know who. :)
It all depends on my next bow purchase.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
01-10-2012, 04:13 PM
I'm gonna have my Nemesis redipped. The paint has been coming off the grip area. I'm waiting to see what's new for rytera before I choose color. I'm gonna have some strings made for it too from you know who. :)
It all depends on my next bow purchase.Hmmmmmmmmmm I wonder who:rolleyes: anyone I know.

Double S
01-10-2012, 04:16 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmm I wonder who:rolleyes: anyone I know.

PROLINE

Just kidding!. :p

Hutch~n~Son Archery
01-10-2012, 04:20 PM
PROLINE

Just kidding!. :pHmmmmmmmmmmm that was a pink and green string with yellow serving and a blue d loop. I get it made for ya and ship it right away. :p

Double S
01-10-2012, 04:21 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm that was a pink and green string with yellow serving and a blue d loop. I get it made for ya and ship it right away. :p

No comment. I'll go back to my room now. :mad:

:D

Hutch~n~Son Archery
01-10-2012, 04:29 PM
Now if you are a good boy and stay out of trouble for ten minutes you can come back out of your room! :p

Arrow Splitter
01-10-2012, 04:37 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm that was a pink and green string with yellow serving and a blue d loop. I get it made for ya and ship it right away. :p

Hutch:cool:You're mistaken, it was a purple d-loop.LOL:D