PDA

View Full Version : cant get new limbs for prowler.

lewman
10-31-2007, 12:07 PM
I have a 2004 martin prowler and i love it, but about 3-4 weeks ago i noticed a crack in the upper limb in the center where the wheel is. I have been trying to get replacement limbs for the past 3 weeks but they keep sending a different length limb.the archery shop put on the second set of limbs yesterday and they were each 3/8 longer than my other limbs, he said the tech from martin said the same string would be ok.How can that be, i have a 55-70 pnd bow but with the new limbs cranked all the way down max wt is 84 pnds. I told him to set it for 65 pnds and there is a 1/4 inch gap where the limbs attach. Im almost afraid to pull it back and they have been trying to get the bow to shoot right and the arrow goes crazy when shot.can someone please give me some advice on how to handle this issue and either get the same limbs that came on the original bow or they need to replace the bow.thanks lewman

thehairlessone!
10-31-2007, 12:33 PM
I would either pm joelc or call martin and talk to him. I would be he could fix you up.

rick

bfisher
10-31-2007, 05:39 PM
That's what I'd say, too. Call Martin directly and ask for Jake or Joel. They should get you straightened out.