PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT:Cobra easy slide extreme slider sight..........

Speedykills
01-18-2012, 09:51 AM
I have a good used cobra slider sight for sale,i got it off a member on AT,used last year hunting season now time to change up.The sight is in good shape,pin is 0.29 in size.someone before me must of had issues with it on there bow and did a little fileing on the bottom in back were locking mechanism is.You cant tell by looking at it and it doesnt effect the performance of sight.
Good part about it is i sent it back to cobra archery to have work done on it,they replaced the slider arm and locking assembly with new parts works like new.Also have the stand off to mount quiver on it also.
Aaking $35.00tyd or trade for a multi pin sight.

Ehunter
01-19-2012, 11:19 AM
Speedy, I've got a Cobra Boomslang 6 pin, and an Extreme Archery 4 pin if you are interested. The Cobra has a 2 /18th inch sight window. The Extreme has a 1 7/8ths window. Those are OD measurements.

The Extreme shows 6 pins in the pic, but two of the pins are slightly shorter than the others. I can send them along if you want.5410541154125413

Speedykills
01-19-2012, 01:35 PM
I think it's sold on AT,i locked the thread if they dont send money i will trade you for cobra.I also have a trophy taker pendulum sight with 0.29 wrapped fiber optic pin.has a light also very bright at night.Just thought id mention that also,it's in mint condition too.