PDA

View Full Version : Are nitrous mini mods left/right specific?

Unregistered
11-08-2007, 04:42 PM
Hi, I have a lefty Cougar III with Nitrous C cams and the standard HL mods. I am at 28" DL (the shortest setting with the C cam/standard mod combo) and have been hearing a lot about going to the mini mods to get a little more performance out of the bow. It also clearly states this in the tech manual. What isn't clear in the manual is whether the mods are left/right bow specific. It sounds like the top mod on a RH bow would be the bottom mod on a LH bow, but I wanted to make sure. Anyone out there know for sure? I would like to try a set of these mini mods, but don't want to buy something I can't fit on my bow.

THanks in advance.

TylerB
11-08-2007, 05:12 PM
You're right , tops on bottom , bottoms on top. The mods work for both right or left handed bows. With minis , you would have to go up two full numbers to get same draw. So if your at setting 1 with regular mods. Go to setting #3 to get same draw length with minis.
________
free magento themes (http://themesfree.org)

Bailey
11-09-2007, 02:40 PM
Thanks for the reply. Since then I have registered.

Are the mini mods still available directly from Martin? I don't see stuff like that in the online catalog after the new site was launched.

Anyone out there have a pair of mini mods sitting around collecting dust?

Thanks again.