PDA

View Full Version : Might be fun.

Rangerj
02-06-2012, 05:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhfd9dIkXEk&feature=share

Ehunter
02-06-2012, 05:26 PM
Now that looks like fun. Right from the start, I thought to myself, they had better be wearing a cup. lol I've always thought it would be a blast to sit on the back of a boat with a shotgun.....messy, but fun! lol

droppixel
02-06-2012, 05:42 PM
LOL sitting next to my wife ...

Do you know how fvc$#*@ dangerous it is to ski with a pitchfork?!

gravedigger
02-06-2012, 07:49 PM
that would be a great time.i hopethem fish dont make it up my way.....but if the do i allready have ideas

bfisher
02-07-2012, 04:38 AM
I see they are having a blast, but being older and wiser I also see that what they are doing is quite dangerous. Can you imagine what would happen if, while getting bounced around, you accidently got a gig in your leg or maybe chopped your buddies head off with that sword? Yes, they are having fun, but being quite foolish which is what most young people do.

I also doubt that those fish were carp. Never seen carp come out of the water like that.

MLN1963
02-07-2012, 05:14 AM
BarryThose are Asian silver carp, a non native invasive fish. They are a huge problem that is spreading fast across the states. If you do a quick google search you will have a lot of info.

gravedigger
02-07-2012, 05:45 AM
BarryThose are Asian silver carp, a non native invasive fish. They are a huge problem that is spreading fast across the states. If you do a quick google search you will have a lot of info.

yep.x2...n

bowgramp59
02-07-2012, 05:47 AM
I see they are having a blast, but being older and wiser I also see that what they are doing is quite dangerous. Can you imagine what would happen if, while getting bounced around, you accidently got a gig in your leg or maybe chopped your buddies head off with that sword? Yes, they are having fun, but being quite foolish which is what most young people do.

I also doubt that those fish were carp. Never seen carp come out of the water like that.

thats exactly what i was thinking barry, all that stuff they where using is dangerous !

gravedigger
02-07-2012, 05:52 AM
well of course it was a stupid and danger thing,but thats just stateing the obvious.anyone who watched that thinking it was as safe as a pillow fight needs help.

dang,i had a great smiley to go with this,so it did not paste and it sounds like i was being a ars.load it when i get home.lol

elkslayer4x5
02-07-2012, 06:02 AM
I must be too oldschool, I like to water ski, but without a cup, and i do like bowfishing, do think it would be fun shooting from the back of the boat, as I've seen on several "hunting" TV shows. Looks like they had fun, but was way too dangerous for me, hopefully one tow rope was longer than the other, know for sure that I would'nt like the tennis racket in my face! :eek:

bfisher
02-07-2012, 06:05 AM
Of course you all noticed that there were two guys being hauled around. Dumb and Dumber. LOL. But then who am I to talk. I was young and dumb at their age, too. Guess I was just lucky to get this old and crotchety.

Spiker
02-07-2012, 08:04 AM
My buddies and I used to do some dumb things but nothing that stupid.

droppixel
02-07-2012, 11:20 AM
Peoria is actually a good place to go out and bowfish these. You can run the boats and shoot from there. Added challenge of hitting a moving target from a moving position ;)