PDA

View Full Version : M-44 Firecat draw lenght modules

lidarules1
02-08-2012, 03:21 PM
I need help! I recently bought a used M-44 Firecat. Not really thinking, i bought it with out checking the draw length, which is about 2 inches too long. I believe it is set at 30 or 31 inch draw length. What i need is the draw length modules to make the draw shorter. I can't seem to locate any modules. Can anyone help me on this issue? Any information is greatly appreciated.

bfisher
02-08-2012, 04:22 PM
There should be a sticker on the bottom limb with weight, draw length, and serial number. Hope they're still legible. If so what is the serial number? First two digits are the year. If we have this we should be able to narrow things down and tell what cams are on the bow. Better yet, if you could post a pic of the bow, specifically the cams so we can see them. It should have z cams, but not certain.

lidarules1
02-10-2012, 02:40 PM
There should be a sticker on the bottom limb with weight, draw length, and serial number. Hope they're still legible. If so what is the serial number? First two digits are the year. If we have this we should be able to narrow things down and tell what cams are on the bow. Better yet, if you could post a pic of the bow, specifically the cams so we can see them. It should have z cams, but not certain.

Thanks for the reply! I won't be able to check the bow for serial number and other specifics until next week. Thanks again for the reply, and I will post what I find next week.

Spiker
02-10-2012, 03:38 PM
Depending on what cams it has, it will either use numbered mods (1,2,3,etc) or 'X' mods, (1x, 2x,3x,etc)Either way they run 1-7 with the higher # being longer dl.