PDA

View Full Version : how to deal with your disrespectful kid

gravedigger
02-10-2012, 11:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e745UJgBv5I

caution....if you do not like bad words dont watch.

i liked this.this dad is teaching his daughter a lesson in life.i dont not think he went to far at all.

Ehunter
02-10-2012, 11:13 AM
AMEN! I hope alot of parents see this and follow his lead.

MLN1963
02-10-2012, 11:37 AM
I just watched this not 2 hours ago! I think it is great and my 16 YO son is going to be watching this this weekend. Apparently I am the only mean person in this town who takes away things like PS3, computer and TV for bad grades. He hasn't been allowed to use his PS3 or computer in months and won't until ALL grades are a min of C (he has all Bs and As except one class). He isn't allowed to get his driver's license unless he has a B average or higher for a complete semester. I am sure he thinks I'm the enemy, but one day he will realize how well he has it. These items he has are luxuries, not God given rights.

Double S
02-10-2012, 11:52 AM
I understand that the father was upset and wanted to teach his daughter a lesson. He was upset that his daughter made a private family issue public by posting it on his daughters facebook page. His daughter didn't think he would be able to access her page. but he works in the I.T field and got around that easily and saw the video. What I don't agree with is him posting it and making it public too. That's part of the reason he was mad. His daughter wrote a letter about his parents and made it public. I don't think he should have acted the same way. If he wanted to blow away the laptop...don't post it for all to see. Once somethings on the internet, you cannot remove it. I think he should have videoed it and showed it to his daughter with the wife present showing him popping the Laptop with the 1911 as a lesson. Just My opinion he shouldn't have made it public. I can almost guarantee someone will file a complaint for popping off rounds in public. I hope he wasn't in any city limits. What i call the video?...Evidence.

bigredhunter00
02-10-2012, 03:07 PM
Saw that earlier today, man that's sweet. I remember a time when child abuse was legal when u disrespected the adults, and it didn't matter who
the adult was.

SJunior
02-10-2012, 04:31 PM
AWESOME!!!!! Glad he was nice enough to share this with the world. Kids these days don't know how easy they have it these days. When I was 15 there was no internet and I spent my summers bucking bales for area farmers and earned good money doing it.

NuttyNative
02-10-2012, 05:14 PM
I seen it yesterday too. We need more parents that actually care & give kids morals and values. Todays kids act like everything is owed to them. With him being an IT guy I'm guessing he switched out the lap top for one that was dead, shock value is priceless.

96xjclassic
02-10-2012, 05:40 PM
Now that is some good parenting!

bigredhunter00
02-11-2012, 04:59 AM
that 45 was nice but should have ran a broadhead test too

elkslayer4x5
02-11-2012, 06:51 AM
that 45 was nice but should have ran a broadhead test too

Sure should have, this is an archery forum afterall.