PDA

View Full Version : Martin customer service keeps me coming back!!!

3dman1
02-14-2012, 10:03 AM
I just wanted to give a big thanks to the guys at martin archery for a job well done. Today I had some spare time and made a trip to the factory since they are only a hour drive from my house. I needed a limb replaced and wanted to discuss a problem i was having with the cams on my shadow cat. When i got to the main office they looked at my bow and said no problem we will take care of you asap can you leave the bow for a few days. I told them i have a tournament i would like to shoot this week and they went out of there way to make that happen for me. I walked in with a shadow cat that was a year old and walked out with a brand new Scepter 5!!! I dont think this is always the normal type of thing but today was my lucky day I guess. For about 10 years I was on Martin archerys prostaff but for the last couple years i have been shooting very little due to life getting in the way. This year i have rededicated my time to archey and I am extreamly glad i made the desision to never leave the martin family. Thank you Martin archery for the great service it will not be forgoten I guarantee I will sell a few to help make up for the loss of revenue the bow cost the company. Now where do I buy a shirt so i can represent the company that has always treated me so good? Look out
3d world / target world im ready to show the world what a scepter 5 can do!!!

NuttyNative
02-14-2012, 10:15 AM
Right on, Martin customer service is second to NONE! Welcome to the forum.

bfisher
02-14-2012, 12:23 PM
3dman, welcome to the forums. Luck msy have been on your side, but the people at Martin have been known to do such things. Just out of curiosity who did you deal with?

Hutch~n~Son Archery
02-14-2012, 12:31 PM
Welcome to the forum 3dman1, Martin goes over the top! Bet your on cloud nine!! Glad for ya!!

Hutch:cool:

droppixel
02-14-2012, 02:54 PM
Welcome to the forum. Be sure to get over to the Photo section and get some pictures of that rig posted ;)

Double S
02-14-2012, 05:10 PM
Welcome to the forum. What county are you from?. I've driven near Martin Archery several times but never went in. I was always in a hurry. We're hoping to stop in a check out Martin Archery sometime in the spring. Welcome again to the forum.

gravedigger
02-14-2012, 07:58 PM
welcome to the forum
that is just awsome right ther.i dint know much about other outfits but that right ther tells a guy something about martin.

E-man
02-15-2012, 05:44 AM
I had a cable partially snap on my martin exile from the TRG wearing it so bad and i emailed martin and sent them a pic of the string and they sent me a new string, cable, AND a string stop that i didn't even ask for! Just recently i had a hairline crack in my limb by the top idler wheel and i went to bass pro and they called martin and martin sent me new limbs within a few days for free without any hassle or anything! My brother has a hoyt and he has had SO many problems with their customer service. I am a martin fan for life!

CarlosII
02-16-2012, 03:11 AM
Martins giving away free bows? who knew? do i have to show up there or will they send me one via UPS? can i pick my colors?

given this experience i'd advise you to buy lottery tickets from as many states as possible...man, you are just pure LUCKY!!!

congratulations.

3dman1
02-16-2012, 10:15 AM
Well it may have helped that i still know a few people there from the days when i shot on there pro staff. Living close to martin archery has always been great if i have any issues they have always taken care of me same day. And carlosII I am lucky i should buy a loto ticket and they did let me pick a comp color! in fact i got a custom high gloss black that is a 1 of a kind!!! IF you pay a $100 dollars extra you can get the highgloss black custom order.

Arrow Splitter
02-16-2012, 10:17 AM
Welcome to the forum 3dman1 and I'm glad everything went well for you. That's the Martin Customer Service that I know.:cool:

A.S