PDA

View Full Version : 2012 prowler

MIKEE
02-16-2012, 08:32 AM
I am lookin to buy a new 2012 Prowler in Bonz Camo,,,,,,,2 things I am interestrd to know,,,,,,,,,who out there has the best price,,,and have there been any problems with the new Fury XT cam and String wear >

Tosi
02-16-2012, 09:45 AM
I haven't seen the prowler out in the shops yet but have seen the Bengal and Pantera in them. I've just purchased the Cougar FC Fury Cam from my local shop in Skull Camo and so far so good. I have over 500 shots on it and the only thing that I have had trouble with was the cable stretching a little, had to put a couple of twist in it. I did have some issues with clearance with the 2' blazers but fixed that with a Sanders Hyper Glide Slide and cocking the top van a little to the right. For the Fury Cam it's nice, draw cycle is as smooth as you can get. Back wall is sold and you can hold for a long period of time if needed. I have a 2011 Fire Cat 400 that my main bow. I have seen the Fire Cat 360 (2011) model with the Acu/Trac cam in the pro shop on sale currently for a great price.
I don't think you could go wrong with any of the new 2012 line on price, I'm petty sure that most dealers have a set price on the 2012 line up currently. You may have to order the prowler with out a test shot. Personnel I would look at the new Pantera it has a 34 ATA, it my next bow but will wate for the end of the year to get a sale on it.

Arrow Splitter
02-16-2012, 09:54 AM
I haven't seen the prowler out in the shops yet but have seen the Bengal and Pantera in them. I've just purchased the Cougar FC Fury Cam from my local shop in Skull Camo and so far so good. I have over 500 shots on it and the only thing that I have had trouble with was the cable stretching a little, had to put a couple of twist in it. I did have some issues with clearance with the 2' blazers but fixed that with a Sanders Hyper Glide Slide and cocking the top van a little to the right. For the Fury Cam it's nice, draw cycle is as smooth as you can get. Back wall is sold and you can hold for a long period of time if needed. I have a 2011 Fire Cat 400 that my main bow. I have seen the Fire Cat 360 (2011) model with the Acu/Trac cam in the pro shop on sale currently for a great price.
I don't think you could go wrong with any of the new 2012 line on price, I'm petty sure that most dealers have a set price on the 2012 line up currently. You may have to order the prowler with out a test shot. Personnel I would look at the new Pantera it has a 34 ATA, it my next bow but will wate for the end of the year to get a sale on it.Here's part of what Joel said in another thread:

we haven't even released the Prowler yet!!!

MIKEE
02-16-2012, 10:38 AM
Whats the hold-up on tne Prowlwers?? I am a short guy 5'5" and short draw,,,Prowlwer seems to be best choice for me for bowhunting

Speedykills
02-16-2012, 12:45 PM
Whats the hold-up on tne Prowlwers?? I am a short guy 5'5" and short draw,,,Prowlwer seems to be best choice for me for bowhunting

Good thing come to those who wait...................

andy_camping
02-18-2012, 07:58 AM
Contact, archerx7

Jim is a dealer from Ohio. I just bought a Bengal Pro from him and I'm sure he can help you out. Great pricing and a great guy to do business with.

Andy...

bfisher
02-18-2012, 08:03 AM

If there is a holdup on the Prowler it's probably because there haven't been enough orders placed for Martin to justify changing the production lines to make them. Don't forget, they have to order and machine the risers, send them out to be dipped, make strings, and assemble them. They don't do this stuff a few at a time.