PDA

View Full Version : Any nascar fans here

TEN RING
02-18-2012, 11:33 AM
I am huge nascar fan bud shootout is tonight, just seeing who likes it and who is your favorite, mine changes every week with my fanasty picks lol

Hutch~n~Son Archery
02-18-2012, 12:17 PM
Not addicted to it but with a track only 15 min from the house can't say I haven't been there.:rolleyes:

Hutch:cool:

Money Man
02-18-2012, 05:03 PM
Used to be in to it, but now all the cars are the same. I am pretty sure that's why people stopped watching IROC races too. Aside from the stickers on the body, there is no way to tell the difference between ford, chevy or dodge.

TEN RING
02-18-2012, 05:38 PM
next year they will just like the nationwide series

polaris754
02-19-2012, 05:21 AM
left left left NASCAR!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYEEHHAAAAAAAAAAAA

gravedigger
02-19-2012, 07:53 AM
left left left NASCAR!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYEEHHAAAAAAAAAAAA

ya forgot.....crash,crash....flag and go slow....then left left left.........pit stop........go again

i do not watch NASCAR unless im watcing it in person.i have been to a few races in wine country out in califorina

bfisher
02-19-2012, 09:29 AM
I used to be into more than I have been the last year or so. Yeah, all the cars are the same any more so it does get boring. My favorite driver ended up on his roof right at the end last night. That would be the 24 car.

I would much rather NASCAR mandate that the teams would have to run a pure stock body (shape) and leave it up to the manufacturers to build a more areodynamic car. All this stuff of owner points, manufacturer points, and such needs to go out the window. Just like qualifying--it sucks that the top 35 in points get an automatic seat in a race, just like past champions can use a provisional starting spot. That's BS. 50 cars show up for qualifying. Let the fastest 43qualifiers run the race. Not some also-ran that once won a race in the past. How are some of the little guys ever going to get a chance?

The last year or so I've gotten to a point where I fall asleep. That or jump in the truck and head for the archery range and physically do something.