PDA

View Full Version : Razor X Magnum limbs question

Montalaar
11-17-2007, 10:21 AM
Hi! :)

I have a little question and i think you could help me with it.

Today I've changed the draw-weight on my Razor X from 50lbs to 45 (i'm new to this high draw-weights, shot a PSE-Nova with 42 lbs some time). While turning my limbbolts out the end of the lims came out of the limb pocket quite far and i do not know if this is all right. :confused:
The bolts are both at 4 3/4 turns out, the manual says the maximum is 5, so it should be okay.

Can someone tell me if it is okay if the limbs ends come out of the pocket this far?

Excuse me of my possible bad english, just need to practice a bit to come back into it.

flytier17
11-17-2007, 12:54 PM
When I back the bolts out on my Slayer, the limbs come out of the pockets quite far as well. This is normal. as long as you stay under 5 turns, and in the weight range reccomended, you are fine.

By the way, your English is fine.:D I see a lot of grammatical errors on these forums from people who speak English as their primary language!:rolleyes:

Montalaar
11-17-2007, 01:59 PM
Ah, thank you.

I am relieved to hear that everything seems to be okay. Next weekend i'll have the chance to control the draw weight so i can check if this is all right, too.

Thanks for your answer - and your compliment. :)