PDA

View Full Version : specs 4 a mag cat

jimmiedm
11-18-2007, 09:46 AM
do anyone have the specs 4 the mag cat i need them thank you :D

jimmiedm
11-20-2007, 06:57 AM
help plz i need the specs 4 the mag cat i can't set my bow up w/o knowing the ibo speed & what arrow grain 2 get help plz

bfisher
11-20-2007, 09:22 AM
Is this the model marketed by Dick's that reembles a Bengal very closely? Check out the Bengal's specks to see. Then measure yours.

I don't quite know what specs you need to get arrows. Basically all you need is the peak weight and arrow length you'll shoot. This is being fairly basic, but if you are choosing carbon arrows the range they fit is pretty wide; usually about 20# at a given length. Just be sure to check the arrow manufaturer's spine charts.

Ensure that you'll have a finished arrow (point, nock, fletching and all) that is at least 5 gr/lb of the bow's peak weight, which shouldn't be too hard to do. Other than that there isn't a whole lot to think about.

jimmiedm
11-20-2007, 01:08 PM
it don't look like any of the new 07 styles i can't find it on the web the ibo speed i need the most 2 get my arrows tune with the bow so i can get it ready 4 the 2008 season

cowboyarcher1
11-21-2007, 11:53 PM
Can you post pictures?

bfisher
11-22-2007, 08:48 PM
OK, this was answered on AT. I believe JoelC chimed in over there. He's a Martin customer rep. Take his word for it that it's a Jaguar so those are the specs you should be looking for.