PDA

View Full Version : Need 29" DL wheels for a Martin Cougar II with Elite limbs!!!

kcf1969
02-26-2012, 09:28 AM
Yep, I need the proper wheels to convert a Martin Cougar Elite II to 29"DL, currently has very small 25"DL wheels.

Anyone? Any of the Martin tech's know what the model # is for those wheels?

Thanks!

bfisher
02-26-2012, 04:49 PM
Yep, I need the proper wheels to convert a Martin Cougar Elite II to 29"DL, currently has very small 25"DL wheels.

Anyone? Any of the Martin tech's know what the model # is for those wheels?

Thanks!

Do yu have the Fury cams. If so the reference I find is in the 2002 specs charts fromartin's website. It lists the 000 cams for 25" so for 29" it's #2. However it calls for the #1 cam if you have Fury X cams.

kcf1969
02-26-2012, 07:23 PM
No cams, it's a Cougar II, target bow with laminated limbs and 50% letoff round wheels, the little gold ones. My kids used this many years ago and now my wife wants to dust it off and learn to shoot. She could probaly get away with a 28" DL with the proper release.

Thanks for the info on the cams, will help on another old bow project I'm getting going!

Any thoughts on wheels from the Martin Tech guys???

bfisher
02-27-2012, 08:45 AM
OK, the spec charts only go back to 2001 on Martin's website. You might want to post your question on www.archerytalk.com. With a quarter million members you just might get lucky and find someone who has one gathering dust.