PDA

View Full Version : Warranty

aldenjj
02-29-2012, 06:35 AM
Here is a question to anyone that may know. I heard a rumor from the local Martin Dealer, that I just dropped my new Bow off to, to have set up. He said that he thought the Warranty was only good if you bought the Bow from a shop or store, that Online purchases weren't covered. I saw nothing in the owners manual that says either way. Does anyone know? Does an online purchase still have the same warranty as if bought in a store?

joelc
02-29-2012, 07:00 AM
Here is a question to anyone that may know. I heard a rumor from the local Martin Dealer, that I just dropped my new Bow off to, to have set up. He said that he thought the Warranty was only good if you bought the Bow from a shop or store, that Online purchases weren't covered. I saw nothing in the owners manual that says either way. Does anyone know? Does an online purchase still have the same warranty as if bought in a store?

Your Martin or Rytera bow is covered by warranty no matter the purchase point...just keep a receipt

aldenjj
02-29-2012, 07:05 AM
I have the Paypal 8"x11" computer printout that came with the bow showing the amount paid. through ebay, and the vender KM Archery. I hope this will do. Let me know, Thanks!!

NuttyNative
02-29-2012, 07:16 AM
I have the Paypal 8"x11" computer printout that came with the bow showing the amount paid. through ebay, and the vender KM Archery. I hope this will do. Let me know, Thanks!!

You should be fine, I believe KM is a Martin dealer.

MLN1963
02-29-2012, 07:17 AM

KM is supposed to be a factory authorized outlet for Martin archery. Mostly what you see there is leftovers with decent pricing.

parttimr
02-29-2012, 01:56 PM
I purchased my 2010 Bengal from KM as well and was told to keep the e-bay receipt from them and you are good to go for warranty issues as others said threy are a MArting authorized dealer I do believe.

aldenjj
02-29-2012, 02:14 PM
Thanks to all that replied to my warranty question. I appreciate all of the input!!!: