PDA

View Full Version : Exile Pro cut from the line up

HawgEnvy
03-03-2012, 05:17 AM
That's what I was told by a distributor on AT when I inquired about the AT"members only" special pricing. It's understandable since there was three or four others with the same specs. My question is this. With everyone using the STS,why cut the model designed to use it instead of the model that has to use the front mount sts? IF if fact,all other aspects between the two models are/were the same. Other than the slightly longer ata on the EX Pro. :confused:

"Martin dropped the Exile Pro,it is no longer available" is the message I got back from the distributor

wscywabbit
03-03-2012, 06:02 AM
I'm not so sure that it has been cut, its still listed on the catalog. Even if the channels cut in the side of the riser are no longer there, if it has the rear quick-lock mount the new sts can be installed there.

I don't think Martin's lineup is fully crankin' out at the factory yet, it may take some time for orders to build up before they start machining a particular bow...

Ehunter
03-04-2012, 12:25 PM
Not sure if the info I heard was correct or not, but I was told the Exile Pro had a magnesium riser, like the threshold. That's the reason it was cheaper than the Exile. Maybe they just decided to get rid of it due to all the bows in that spec range, and this being the one made of mag.

Speedykills
03-04-2012, 12:43 PM
Not sure if the info I heard was correct or not, but I was told the Exile Pro had a magnesium riser, like the threshold. That's the reason it was cheaper than the Exile. Maybe they just decided to get rid of it due to all the bows in that spec range, and this being the one made of mag.

Exile Pro Features
Fury XT Single Cam - Smooth, Fast, Adjustable
HammerHead Bowstrings
No Stretch or Peep Rotation - BCY Trophy
PowerTough Limbs - Durable & Accurate
CNC Machined Solid Block Aluminum Riser
Saddleback Thermal Grip
VEM Vibration Vortex
Roto Cup Pivoting Limb System
QUICK-LOCK Stabilizer Mount
Silent Hunter Arrow Shelf

Ehunter
03-04-2012, 12:45 PM
Apparently, I was told wrong. lol Thanks for the correction!

Wolverine67
03-04-2012, 02:10 PM
I think the Saber mag was cut from the line, and this one has a magnesium riser.