PDA

View Full Version : ShadowCat warrenty work....

XiCat
03-06-2012, 02:49 PM
I have a 2010 ShadowCat which i really enjoy. It is a wonderful bow and fun to shoot. But recenty it developed a cracked limb (upper). I've taken the bow per Martin's instructions to one of company's representatives/ dealers (not one of the pro shops but one of the listed representatives) - they have disassembled the bow but are unable to raise a response from Martin after repeated calls. I'm equally unsuccessful in getting a response following up on original email exhanges i had (i ordered the bow through the Martin's internet store). I'm puzzled at Martin's response and don't know how to proceed. Would greatly appreciate guidance...

NuttyNative
03-06-2012, 03:09 PM
Welcome to the forum, sorry to hear about the cracked limb. Keep trying to get ahold of customer service, sometimes it can be a little difficult to talk to someone but if you leave a message they (Joel) normally gets back to you fairly quick.

CarlosII
03-06-2012, 03:10 PM
never had that problem. when my limbs cracked i called, talked to Joel, and they sent limbs to a local dealer (not a martin dealer, btw).

never had a problem with them answering the phone.

Money Man
03-06-2012, 04:24 PM
Not sure where you are calling from, but remember they are in WA which is pacific time.

bfisher
03-07-2012, 04:02 AM
That's what I was going to say. I wouldn't rely on emails to the company per se. If you want to email try Joel@martinarchery.com He is THE warranty dept. Still, a phone call is the best plan, but it's PST and they close at lunch time on Friday.

XiCat
03-08-2012, 03:18 PM
I have a 2010 ShadowCat which i really enjoy. It is a wonderful bow and fun to shoot. But recenty it developed a cracked limb (upper). I've taken the bow per Martin's instructions to one of company's representatives/ dealers (not one of the pro shops but one of the listed representatives) - they have disassembled the bow but are unable to raise a response from Martin after repeated calls. I'm equally unsuccessful in getting a response following up on original email exhanges i had (i ordered the bow through the Martin's internet store). I'm puzzled at Martin's response and don't know how to proceed. Would greatly appreciate guidance...

I'm very appreciative of your responses / suggestions - will follow-up!

Hutch~n~Son Archery
03-08-2012, 03:35 PM
Welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear what happen. I assure you these guys gave you good advice. Joel will take good care of you.

Hutch:cool: