PDA

View Full Version : Wrist Slings

Bengalshooter
03-07-2012, 05:37 PM
Been looking at pics of bows on the forum and I was wondering where you guys are getting the colored wrist slings. I just received my new Bengal Pro in Carbon Black and was thinking the green and black sling would be a nice addition. Thanks! And by the way...my new kitty is awesome!! First Martin Bow and I am loving it!! :)

gravedigger
03-07-2012, 05:40 PM
welcome to the MTF
youcan get them right in out classifieds forum,check it out http://martinarchery.com/mtechforum/showthread.php?11745-Custom-strings-for-sale!/page15

has all the info you need,and also send him PM if you need a bit more info.http://martinarchery.com/mtechforum/showthread.php?11745-Custom-strings-for-sale!/page15

Money Man
03-08-2012, 03:27 AM
You can buy them in lots of places, but I chose to support one of our own here on the forum. I just tried the one I got from Hutch and am very happy with it.

bigredhunter00
03-08-2012, 05:10 AM
Got mine at Hatchetslings.com

bfisher
03-08-2012, 05:25 AM
being as these parallel limb bows don't jump forward at the shot I decided to keep a simple clean look and not use one.

gravedigger
03-08-2012, 06:23 AM
being as these parallel limb bows don't jump forward at the shot i decided to keep a simple clean look and not use one.

x2........

deerchser
03-08-2012, 10:34 AM
I concidered not using one, but I am a bit clumsy and thought better of it. It just gives me peice of mind I guess. I got mine on ebay for around $11 shipped (sorry, it was before I got the new Martin and didnt know of those on here).

Arrow Splitter
03-08-2012, 10:41 AM
I concidered not using one, but I am a bit clumsy and thought better of it. It just gives me peice of mind I guess. I got mine on ebay for around $11 shipped (sorry, it was before I got the new Martin and didnt know of those on here).No one is going to yell at you. I still have a wrist sling from Walmart on my bow, while Dad and my sisters have the fancy ones. I will eventually make one for my bow, but probably on summer college vacation.

A.S

deerchser
03-08-2012, 10:50 AM
No one is going to yell at you. I still have a wrist sling from Walmart on my bow, while Dad and my sisters have the fancy ones. I will eventually make one for my bow, but probably on summer college vacation.

A.S

Didnt think they would, I just like to support "local" fellows if and when I can. Besides, you can usually count on quality that way. Buying on ebay you dont always get what is pictured.

droppixel
03-08-2012, 10:50 AM
being as these parallel limb bows don't jump forward at the shot I decided to keep a simple clean look and not use one.

I've noticed the same with my Alien. I didn't have one on there when I first got and when I was shooting it was dead. I added one for my own piece of mind, moreso when I'm up in the tree and I grab my bow, I can relax a little prior to bringing it up to shoot.

Arrow Splitter
03-08-2012, 11:06 AM
Didnt think they would, I just like to support "local" fellows if and when I can. Well, we certainly do appreciate it.:)

A.S

polaris754
03-08-2012, 03:00 PM
welcome !glad u r in luv wit ur bengal , GREAT BOW!!!! cant wait to get mine,I think ur combo wrist sling in green n black would look awesome !:)

bowgramp59
03-08-2012, 03:19 PM
my first martin bow was a jaguar when i got back into archery! you better have a sling when shooting it, that sucker jumped plum out of my hand out on the ground. but like barry said with these parallel limbs i don't use them any more!

Hutch~n~Son Archery
03-10-2012, 11:07 AM
Here is a few that we sell.

Hutch:cool:

flippin' fairy
03-15-2012, 01:41 AM
I made ours the same - braid with cobra weave, spine & leather. Came up nice & look alot better than a piece of rope just wrapped around, saves your equipment from damage if the bow jumps & your not quick enough to catch - hubby has a very small nick out of his white S4 riser for that same reason (he outright refuses a sling though). :)