PDA

View Full Version : OK, tear my form apart........... finger release

jnordwell
03-08-2012, 11:53 AM
please ?? and thanks
29.5 draw

deerchser
03-08-2012, 05:29 PM
Looks pretty good to me, I only see 2 problems. 1, you stole my thread title (not that I care) and 2, you have the wrong bow, I think you need to ship it to me for a little trial.:cool:

Ok, so I am obviously no expert, but I have never seen anyone shoot fingures with just 2 fingures on the string. You Look like you might be leaning back just a little bit but not much. Everything else looks good to me.

jnordwell
03-09-2012, 08:20 AM
now I thought why should I re type it when I could copy/paste yours. LOL Frist time shooting fingers with a compound. have always shot a release. Love the bow. shoots like a dream. cant wait to be in the woods slipping and sneaking on elk,deer. cant wait. Looking forward to getting bow close to one like my father in law got last year

elkslayer4x5
03-10-2012, 08:04 AM
Tell Pops, Congratulations on a nice bull.

bfisher
03-10-2012, 10:39 AM
Only thing I see wrong with your form is that your left shoulder seems a bit high. Maybe you're just a touch long on draw length or just have no neck like so many football players. Try 1/2" shorter.

One thing I notice about the setup. Your peep tube doesn't need to be tied so high on the cable. Ideally you'd want it approximately parallel to the arrow at full draw.

I like the two finger release. I know a lot of guys that draw with 3 fingers and drop the top finger out at full draw.

jnordwell
03-10-2012, 03:22 PM
Only thing I see wrong with your form is that your left shoulder seems a bit high. Maybe you're just a touch long on draw length or just have no neck like so many football players. Try 1/2" shorter.

One thing I notice about the setup. Your peep tube doesn't need to be tied so high on the cable. Ideally you'd want it approximately parallel to the arrow at full draw.

I like the two finger release. I know a lot of guys that draw with 3 fingers and drop the top finger out at full draw.

the peep tube was tied to the wrong cable. it was on the up cable. so that is why it is so high. I have no neck I am a biggin. I'm 6-1 and 318 lbs... I feel really relaxed while at full draw and am loving the finger shootin. ( release shooter for 12 yrs)