PDA

View Full Version : How can instinctive shooters use a quiver?

survivor12
03-09-2012, 02:25 PM
Hey Martin Archery gang! I just wanted to know if you offered any type of product that would allow instinctive shooters the ability to attach a quiver onto their bow? I shoot the Martin Exile, bare bow. Of course, I could still use the sight mount and just slide off the sight window, but is there any other (less gaudy) way to attch the Exile's stock quiver onto the bow? Any other companys make anything like this? Thanks for your time fellas.

bfisher
03-10-2012, 03:24 AM
Don't know if you could live with a non-removable quiver. If so I have used and like the Wildman 5 arrow direct mount model (part # 3907N). If you look at the barrel nuts in the riser you'll see they are slotted on one side, right for a right handed bow. The quiver has standoffs that fit into the slot to keep the quiver from turning and the ounting bolts fit right into the threads. It's a very solid mount and the hood is contoured nicely so it's not so gaudy looking.

If you need more arrows then there is the 8 arrow version (part # 3905N), but I've never had a reason to carry so many arrows. I think it just adds too much weight to that side of the bow and being the arrogant guy I am I figure if I need more than 3 then I need to kick myself in the butt every step of the way back to my truck. LOL

NuttyNative
03-10-2012, 03:46 AM
I think it just adds too much weight to that side of the bow and being the arrogant guy I am I figure if I need more than 3 then I need to kick myself in the butt every step of the way back to my truck. LOL

X2 :cool: ...

survivor12
03-10-2012, 11:16 AM
just figured out a way to attach the removable quiver! problem solved!