PDA

View Full Version : fury cam vs Nitro hybrid

cmwr
03-10-2012, 05:41 PM
Can someone list me the pros and cons of each? Which one draws smoother along with other important features? I do see that in all bows that offer both cams as an option the nitro cam is always the faster one. Timing issues with the nitro cams? Just curious :cool:

jwatts
03-12-2012, 09:46 AM
Can someone list me the pros and cons of each? Which one draws smoother along with other important features? I do see that in all bows that offer both cams as an option the nitro cam is always the faster one. Timing issues with the nitro cams? Just curious :cool:

I myself was so set on the Bengal with fury cam until I shot it. I just ordered a cougar with nitro cams. I'm not a speed freak but when I drew the nitro cam martins, I was in love. Very smooth. In fact I thought the nitro was smoother and more comfortable. Hard to believe from a "speed cam".

jw_334
03-14-2012, 12:00 AM
I myself was so set on the Bengal with fury cam until I shot it. I just ordered a cougar with nitro cams. I'm not a speed freak but when I drew the nitro cam martins, I was in love. Very smooth. In fact I thought the nitro was smoother and more comfortable. Hard to believe from a "speed cam".

I agree. I just bught a Silencer. It is a very smooth drawing bow.

cmwr
03-14-2012, 02:18 AM
Yea that is hard to believe. I think I am gonna go with a nitro cam myself. The best of both worlds it sounds

jwatts
03-15-2012, 09:35 AM
Yea that is hard to believe. I think I am gonna go with a nitro cam myself. The best of both worlds it sounds

I don't think you will be sorry. I shot the silencer and loved it too. Didn't really like the fury cam, and I think,not certant but this is the first year for the fury. That cam might be better two or three years down the road. Not knocking it, I'm sure it's great but I felt the nitro cams were so much nicer and smoother to draw. It was like a new woman, it felt so nice. Lol