PDA

View Full Version : A huge thankyou to martin and joelc

bob cooly
03-13-2012, 06:27 AM
Sent in my 2011 Onza and had it back in 2 weeks ready to rock and roll. Thanks again Joel and the Martin family for making an affordable product that takes a back seat to no one. I have just enough time to get it ready for a gobbler if I can find one. :D

wscywabbit
03-13-2012, 08:42 AM
that's awesome, gotta love it! 2 thumbs up!

elkslayer4x5
03-14-2012, 06:20 AM
turk, turk, turk, turk :D

flippin' fairy
03-15-2012, 01:44 AM
Good to know Joel is still around - we haven't spoken with him since last yr. :)

Arrow Splitter
03-15-2012, 03:39 AM
Good to know Joel is still around - we haven't spoken with him since last yr. :)That's good, because it hopefully means your bow has been without problems. Joel is one of the admin on this forum.

By the way, Welcome to the Martin Forum.

A.S

flippin' fairy
03-15-2012, 01:26 PM
G'day Hutch - thankyou for the site welcome. I'm usually around AT, same id.

Yes we don't have our Martin bows with probs as general, very good company to deal with. Joel got back to me via email this morning - poor guy must get swamped at times! LOL! He's good but, absolute legend in this house he is!

Btw, I'm not about to cramp your business with the slings either, your safe ok, cheers! :D

Arrow Splitter
03-15-2012, 02:51 PM
G'day Hutch - thankyou for the site welcome. I'm usually around AT, same id.

Yes we don't have our Martin bows with probs as general, very good company to deal with. Joel got back to me via email this morning - poor guy must get swamped at times! LOL! He's good but, absolute legend in this house he is!

Btw, I'm not about to cramp your business with the slings either, your safe ok, cheers! :DI think you have me confused with my Dad (Hutch~n~Son Archery is his id on here). His id on AT is Deer Eliminator, and my id on AT is Deer Predator. Did I confuse you yet? LOL I am the "Son" in Hutch~n~Son Archery.

Now as far as business is concerned, there is nothing wrong with competition. It just drives one to make a better product and stay on the leading edge of technology.:)

A.S