PDA

View Full Version : Wooooooooooohooooooooooooooo

bigredhunter00
03-13-2012, 11:34 AM
My nemesis showed up today. Looks great. Will post pics of it later.

wscywabbit
03-13-2012, 12:07 PM
Right on I'm excited for you... will definatly be watching for pics!

bigredhunter00
03-13-2012, 12:14 PM

There it is

bfisher
03-13-2012, 12:16 PM
Definitely need to post a review and some pics. Hope you like yours as much as I do mine.

The weather has finally turned decent and I am getting to shoot outside. Setting mine up for 3D and have to say I'm getting much better accuracy than I was last year. But maybe it's just because I'm shooting it more and getting the "feel" plus getting outside where I really like to be.

bigredhunter00
03-13-2012, 12:49 PM
ok i need an affordable hard case for the nemesis. The one i bought is too small due the supports in the middle of the case. Its the Plano Protector
1110 series. I seen a rectangular one from plano and was wondering if that one would be a better choice. Thoughts? BTW gotta keep it around 80
dollars and i would like a hard case.

wscywabbit
03-13-2012, 01:32 PM
A nice bow does deserve a nice case. Your Nemesis is very similar to my Onza, and if you want to spend a little more (about $100 if you shop around) the SKB Hunter case is very nice and my Onza fits very nicely...

And nice bow!

Thermodude
03-13-2012, 01:44 PM
My nemesis showed up today. Looks great. Will post pics of it later.

Man thats sweet........Rytera is calling my name! Hope the wife dosnt her them.......!!!

NuttyNative
03-13-2012, 02:10 PM
A nice bow does deserve a nice case. Your Nemesis is very similar to my Onza, and if you want to spend a little more (about $100 if you shop around) the SKB Hunter case is very nice and my Onza fits very nicely...

And nice bow!

X2, these cases are excellent, I have two. If you look around you shoule be able to find one for $80-$95.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
03-13-2012, 02:14 PM
Hey Brh, sell it and get a Chevy!:p Just kidding. I can see why you were excited. Sharp looking shooter.

Hutch:cool:

NuttyNative
03-13-2012, 02:45 PM
Hey Brh, sell it and get a Chevy!:p

Hutch:cool:

Chevy's rule :cool:

bowgramp59
03-14-2012, 02:46 AM
Definitely need to post a review and some pics. Hope you like yours as much as I do mine.

The weather has finally turned decent and I am getting to shoot outside. Setting mine up for 3D and have to say I'm getting much better accuracy than I was last year. But maybe it's just because I'm shooting it more and getting the "feel" plus getting outside where I really like to be.

i love mine to barry! but if i get any older & weaker i might have to put training wheels on mine ! i have an onza also & i think it is heavyer than my nemesises. the nemesis is blazeing fast, i don't know how fast but fast. i'm going to okla. city fri. thats the closest bass pro to me, i might just pickup one of those bow mounted radar things just to see. speed isn't that big of a deal to me, i think in the back of everones mind they are a
little courious about it , anyway that will give me another toy to mess with. can compare all the bows i have to each other. all are set @ 55#s, all have 20 strands of trophy, all have the same peep, d-loop, center serving, might be interesting! kinda got off the subject didn't i ! { love that nemesis }

buckhunt
03-14-2012, 03:07 AM
Im with ya. Heres mine that I got last week!

Arrow Splitter
03-14-2012, 04:21 AM
Chevy's rule :cool:x2 Nothing like a Chevy.:cool::cool:

Congrats on the getting that very nice looking Nemisis BRH.

A.S

bigredhunter00
03-14-2012, 06:35 AM
You guys are talking to the wrong person about chevy. Yes i may drive one for work but my POV is a 96 ford bronco. 351 windsor air lockers with 4:10 gears. Gas hog yes but she goes where i want her to go.

Arrow Splitter
03-14-2012, 08:25 AM
You guys are talking to the wrong person about chevy. Yes i may drive one for work but my POV is a 96 ford bronco. 351 windsor air lockers with 4:10 gears. Gas hog yes but she goes where i want her to go.My favorite car is the Ford Mustang even though my daily driver is a 98 Chevy Cavalier.;)

A.S

Double S
03-14-2012, 09:21 AM
Congrats on your new Nemesis red!. I love mine too. I use the Plano All weather bowguard for my Nemesis. It's a little close to the middle pillar because of the Smack down rest that runs down to the lower limb. I haven't had any problems with it and have had in sitting sideways in my car and it stay put. Here's some pics. My Scepter V also fits well too.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll52/Northwest75/PlanoBowGuardRyteraNemesis1.jpg
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll52/Northwest75/PlanoBowGuardRyteraNemesis2.jpg
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll52/Northwest75/PlanoBowGuardRyteraNemesis3.jpg

ok i need an affordable hard case for the nemesis. The one i bought is too small due the supports in the middle of the case. Its the Plano Protector
1110 series. I seen a rectangular one from plano and was wondering if that one would be a better choice. Thoughts? BTW gotta keep it around 80
dollars and i would like a hard case.

deerchser
03-14-2012, 09:25 AM
Chevy's rule :cool:

Yep.......the JUNKYARD.......................................... ..

Nice bow man!

Arrow Splitter
03-14-2012, 03:26 PM
How insulting!!LOL:D
Yep.......the JUNKYARD.......................................... ..

Nice bow man!

bigredhunter00
03-14-2012, 03:31 PM
ok so got back from the bowshop heres what the result was

63 lbs 29 in dl 381 grain arrow 292 fps

deerchser
03-15-2012, 08:32 AM
How insulting!!LOL:D
What? That I called NuttyNative a man? I'm sorry I don't want to insult anyone.:D

ok so got back from the bowshop heres what the result was

63 lbs 29 in dl 381 grain arrow 292 fps
Very nice. I have to say I am a little envious. That is a sweet set you have.

WildWilt15
03-22-2012, 09:15 AM
All the pics of the nemesis ive seen have the newer vems in it. but on ryteras website the old vem is shown im looking at getting one but want to make sure its coming with the new vem. Does it? lol