PDA

View Full Version : Onza 3 2011 conversion kit?

petedirt258
03-14-2012, 01:21 PM
I have an onza 3 model from 2011 and the rubber bumper on the sts is almost ripped. I don't care about the rubber bumper but really need to know if there is a conversion kit. The 2012 onza 3 have something completely different than what I have and I would like to know what I can do? Already sent martin 2 emails asking about this and have not got a reply. I really am bummed because I love to shoot my bow and have not been able to get an answer. Thanks to anyone that can help

Thermodude
03-14-2012, 01:35 PM
I have an onza 3 model from 2011 and the rubber bumper on the sts is almost ripped. I don't care about the rubber bumper but really need to know if there is a conversion kit. The 2012 onza 3 have something completely different than what I have and I would like to know what I can do? Already sent martin 2 emails asking about this and have not got a reply. I really am bummed because I love to shoot my bow and have not been able to get an answer. Thanks to anyone that can help

Hey man , welcome to the forum! Ive got a 2011 Onza III also mine has been updated to to a basic cable slide and standard string stop that fits in the lower cut out on the side of my bow. I also have a 2012 Pantera that has the new carbon fiber string stop. They make a version of this thats fits the 2011 Onza but I cant remember the part number off the top of my head. There is a thread in the forums that has it becuase I saw it not long ago......anyway if you just give Martin CS a call they can tell you all about it and fix you up!

wscywabbit
03-14-2012, 05:05 PM
#1 welcome to the forum!

#2 Martin gets swamped with emails, so the best way to get ahold of then is to just call. Even if you have to leave a voicemail they'll usually calk back ASAP if it's during the week.

#3 there is a conversion kit, and if you just call and ask for it they'll send it to you, no part number needed (believe me they'll know what you're adding for)

petedirt258
03-15-2012, 12:15 PM
Thanks so much I will definitely
give them a call. Can't wait to get set up for this year archery!