PDA

View Full Version : bengal pro string problem

motohead1967
03-14-2012, 05:25 PM
I was having a bad day trying to get it fixed. Dont want to make any one think bad of martin. They are good peaple. I would delete all the post if I could. Sorry all

Thermodude
03-15-2012, 12:46 AM
I have had string problem with my new bengal. I called Joel very nice person to deal with. Joel told me to take it back were I got it to check it out. Well I have tried for about 3 weeks now and every time I have he has not been there. I was going to go to lancaster archery for a eye piece but it is 2.5hrs from my home and Joel told me to take it to the seller. Well I tried again on tues. and when I got there he was on his way out to do what ever and this was at 5pm shop closed at 8. I am finished with the shop I got it from. I going to call Joel and tell him that I now will have to drive 2 hrs to have it look at. I know there is a problem with it. I shot 1" groups at 40 yards with my little girls craze with it set for me. I like my bow but I dont feel safe shooting it like this. Seen the vid of a string derailing not cool. If I have to drive 2hrs I going to be a little well. I dont think Joel will make me do that. But if he wants me to. Ebay

What kind of problem is it that you are having with your string?

joelc
03-15-2012, 04:48 AM
There is really only a couple choices here...have a dealer (ANY dealer) take a look at it, or send it to the factory for inspection. It is absolutely impossible to diagnose what may or may not be a problem with your bow over the telephone or internet. The 'issue' is probably something easily remedied.