PDA

View Full Version : Martin moab

mocasonman36
03-15-2012, 09:28 AM
hellow i have a 2008 moab with a m-2 cam i thought one time i was reading somewhere that there is another cam you can buy for this bow any info would be great thanks

bowgramp59
03-15-2012, 01:19 PM
they started with the mpro cam and changed to the m2 cam, i'm not sure about any others!

HawgEnvy
03-16-2012, 04:54 AM
hellow i have a 2008 moab with a m-2 cam i thought one time i was reading somewhere that there is another cam you can buy for this bow any info would be great thanks

you could probably order the acu-track cam from an '09-10. might need different strings,though

joelc
03-16-2012, 05:53 AM
There are other cams that would work on the bow but it isn't worth the money or hassle. With exception of the newest Fury cam your performance would not increase. With all systems you would also be looking at a weight change on the bow which may require new limbs as well. When all is said and done the parts alone would cost as much, if not more, than purchasing a new Exile or Bengal. Retail price on cams and a string set is $328 for a single cam and $406 for a dual cam...limbs are at least another $150...add in labor and you've got one hell of an investment and a big ol' can of worms on your hands.

mocasonman36
03-16-2012, 01:50 PM
There are other cams that would work on the bow but it isn't worth the money or hassle. With exception of the newest Fury cam your performance would not increase. With all systems you would also be looking at a weight change on the bow which may require new limbs as well. When all is said and done the parts alone would cost as much, if not more, than purchasing a new Exile or Bengal. Retail price on cams and a string set is $328 for a single cam and $406 for a dual cam...limbs are at least another $150...add in labor and you've got one hell of an investment and a big ol' can of worms on your hands.

thanks alot guys for the info