PDA

View Full Version : trying to buy a Martin can't find dealer

cmwr
03-17-2012, 05:15 PM
I am trying to find places online to buy a LH martin. I am interested in a silencer or an Onza.

Bass Pro Shops only sells the Onza or the Exile and they want 599 bucks for an Onza 3. The trouble with Bass pro Shops is they said they can't order anything other than those 2 bows.

Dicks sporting goods has a surplus of martins and they have an Onza 3 for 499 bucks. The trouble with Dicks is they said they are still selling the 2011 models they picture and they only sell RH models. So being a Lefty that doesn't include me.

So I called cabelas. They don't offer much either.

I called Scheels Sporting goods in Omaha and they carry almost everything but Martin. The salesman told me they never had much luck selling Martins so they don't carry them.

Come on Man!!! Cabelas and Bass Pro Shops each carry 1 or 2 models and Dicks only sells RH models? And Scheels has to special order? I tell ya I wonder if it is worth it trying to find a LH Model Martin. GRRRR.

HawgEnvy
03-17-2012, 05:18 PM
order direct from Martin. Safe yourself the frustration. I'm going to have to do the same thing

wscywabbit
03-17-2012, 05:28 PM
Try www.sportsmansguide.com

Its where I got my Onza from, their prices are very good, and the bows come straight from Martin.

Matrix
03-17-2012, 06:06 PM
This is where I ordered my Onza 3...Call the guy for prices.
http://www.fishingandhuntingusa.com/

Voodoo12
03-17-2012, 06:09 PM
Ebay has it all! I just bought a 2012 silencer pro, great selection, great prices and the bow is bad to the bone!:cool:

bowgramp59
03-17-2012, 06:24 PM
This is where I ordered my Onza 3...Call the guy for prices.
http://www.fishingandhuntingusa.com/

thats where i got my onza! i think he gives A T members a discount, and he got mine to me in a hurry i was well pleased !

SJunior
03-17-2012, 06:51 PM
X2 on Ebay. Bought the last 5 Martins off Ebay.

Shop owners that don't shoot Martin bows won't push them hard enough to put them in customers hands.

cmwr
03-18-2012, 03:23 AM
Man thanks a bunch guys! I just bought my wife a 2012 razors edge off ebay and am pleased with it. I never thought of looking on ebay myself because of my LH handicap lol :cool:. I appreciate the help.

cmwr
03-18-2012, 03:25 AM
thats where i got my onza! i think he gives A T members a discount, and he got mine to me in a hurry i was well pleased !

If I did order from this guy how do I get my AT discount? Do I just call and ask for it?

Matrix
03-18-2012, 09:46 AM
Just call and talk to him, his name is Greg. Hes a good guy. I ordered 2 Onza 3's from him..My RH and a LH for my buddy.

droppixel
03-18-2012, 09:57 AM
I am trying to find places online to buy a LH martin. I am interested in a silencer or an Onza.

Bass Pro Shops only sells the Onza or the Exile and they want 599 bucks for an Onza 3. The trouble with Bass pro Shops is they said they can't order anything other than those 2 bows.

Dicks sporting goods has a surplus of martins and they have an Onza 3 for 499 bucks. The trouble with Dicks is they said they are still selling the 2011 models they picture and they only sell RH models. So being a Lefty that doesn't include me.

So I called cabelas. They don't offer much either.

I called Scheels Sporting goods in Omaha and they carry almost everything but Martin. The salesman told me they never had much luck selling Martins so they don't carry them.

Come on Man!!! Cabelas and Bass Pro Shops each carry 1 or 2 models and Dicks only sells RH models? And Scheels has to special order? I tell ya I wonder if it is worth it trying to find a LH Model Martin. GRRRR.

Can't tell you how many times I have heard that line ...

bowgramp59
03-18-2012, 12:13 PM
If I did order from this guy how do I get my AT discount? Do I just call and ask for it?

if you are a member over at AT just pm him ,he is in the hunting bow section of the classifieds. ask him to give you a price on the bow you are interested in . he's a martin dealer, if he don't have it he can get it! he will give you a price tyd with no taxes unless you are from the same state he is from. i saved $200.00 from what my local dealer priced the same bow for. it shoots great ,the finish was good. good luck

cmwr
03-18-2012, 02:34 PM
I emailed him and he replied with a phone number. I replied with the models I was interested in and will see what he shoots me for a discount.