PDA

View Full Version : New strings for the xforce

Speedykills
03-19-2012, 11:55 AM
Had the new string and cables from Hutch installed today,i must say these are a work of art,didnt take but a few shots and little adjustments to get everyting lined up.
The color's are nice brite and crisp.Speed buttons are spot on and serving is perfect couldnt be happier with them.Snapped a few pics of them,Thanks Hutch again great workmanship.

wscywabbit
03-19-2012, 12:00 PM
Very nice, those strings sure pop on that black bow!

Hutch~n~Son Archery
03-19-2012, 12:35 PM
Wow Speedy, Like that bow! The strings colors do bring out the black in the bow. Sweet! I am glad you like them. Give us a review on how that X shoots.

Hutch:cool:

dzsmith
03-23-2012, 09:12 PM
ive heard nothing but good things about hutchs strings, cant wait to get the opportunity to get a set myself.

Double S
03-24-2012, 10:21 AM
Your strings looks great!. Congrats!.

Speedykills
03-24-2012, 01:54 PM
Strings are top notch cant say that for the tech i used.Guys usually pretty good,but he dropped the ball this time.i left my bow there for he could tune it up,when i got back he was adjusting the control cable,had cut my qad rest string,i was using the football which i like to do,had it all jacked up.Took first shot and it about ripped the silencing material off launcher,i told him to put it back like i had it which he did,then the d-loop he used started twisting so he used some dloop pliers not a good idea.....
Shot it today still out of whack had to redo rest and dloop,because he used pliers it seperated the center serving so i had to redo it,not red anymore....well you get the picture.......Going to take it to another dealer that works on pse bows this guy is a bowtech dealer only,and get everything timed ,paper tuned.........

Hutch~n~Son Archery
03-24-2012, 03:00 PM
Strings are top notch cant say that for the tech i used.Guys usually pretty good,but he dropped the ball this time.i left my bow there for he could tune it up,when i got back he was adjusting the control cable,had cut my qad rest string,i was using the football which i like to do,had it all jacked up.Took first shot and it about ripped the silencing material off launcher,i told him to put it back like i had it which he did,then the d-loop he used started twisting so he used some dloop pliers not a good idea.....
Shot it today still out of whack had to redo rest and dloop,because he used pliers it seperated the center serving so i had to redo it,not red anymore....well you get the picture.......Going to take it to another dealer that works on pse bows this guy is a bowtech dealer only,and get everything timed ,paper tuned.........Sorry to hear that Speedy! Too bad you didn't live closer. I think I could do better then that. Don't understand some people.:confused:

Hutch:cool:

Simple Life
03-25-2012, 04:32 AM
Looks good SK,what is the red peep you have?

Speedykills
03-30-2012, 02:45 AM
Looks good SK,what is the red peep you have?

http://keystonecountrystore.com/Archery_Equipment_-_Supplies/Archery_Peep_Sights/Extreme_Silhouette_Peep_Sight_3_x_16in_Red___/Page_1/PEP4748711.html