PDA

View Full Version : martin cs?

beentryin
03-20-2012, 03:35 PM
i called martin Monday left vm, no return call,called today left three voicemails still no return call,concerning my string is about ready to snap and the sts/sog is junk????????????????? the rubber stopper is broke and the cable slide is wore bad.to the point of almost of my string is dangerously wore hmmmmmmmm

droppixel
03-20-2012, 03:37 PM
Hold tight, Joel will get back in touch with you.

Thermodude
03-20-2012, 03:46 PM
Hang in there dude, they will get back with u! Have yet to fail me.

HawgEnvy
03-20-2012, 04:02 PM
OP,I see you "beentryin" to get your problems taken care of. If you get tired of tryin',I might be willing to swap my Quest XPB for your Exile. Pics in the classifieds:cool:

joelc
03-21-2012, 05:06 AM
If you had left 4 voice messages we would have returned your call unless you are selecting an option or extension to another department or employee all calls are returned promptly...even if you had left it with the wrong department the message would have been delivered. If you are calling from a cell phone be sure to repeat your number and speak slowly and clearly. I couldn't guess the number of calls that cannot be returned due to poor reception or not leaving an area code. ALL customer service calls come to my desk and I return every call. Give us a call at 800-541-8902 between 8am and 4:30 PACIFIC time.

elkslayer4x5
03-21-2012, 05:37 AM
There you have it straight from THE man himself, and to quote him, "you'll catch more flies with honey". Try using words like junk a lot less! Just sayin.

beentryin
03-21-2012, 11:12 AM
If you had left 4 voice messages we would have returned your call unless you are selecting an option or extension to another department or employee all calls are returned promptly...even if you had left it with the wrong department the message would have been delivered. If you are calling from a cell phone be sure to repeat your number and speak slowly and clearly. I couldn't guess the number of calls that cannot be returned due to poor reception or not leaving an area code. ALL customer service calls come to my desk and I return every call. Give us a call at 800-541-8902 between 8am and 4:30 PACIFIC time. I called 509 529 2554 and used option 3 goes to a voice mail and says if your calling during business hours call back or leave a voice mail if not in business hours call back next business day and yes i did speak plainly! and left a voicemail concerning my problem

joelc
03-21-2012, 01:13 PM
I called 509 529 2554 and used option 3 goes to a voice mail and says if your calling during business hours call back or leave a voice mail if not in business hours call back next business day and yes i did speak plainly! and left a voicemail concerning my problem

Well then something is amiss...I have been sitting at my desk for 8 1/2 hours without a break and I haven't missed a call. Send me an email to joel@martinarchery.com

beentryin
03-21-2012, 01:51 PM
Well then something is amiss...I have been sitting at my desk for 8 1/2 hours without a break and I haven't missed a call. Send me an email to joel@martinarchery.com

sent thank you for email add.

motohead1967
03-21-2012, 04:13 PM
I have call CM 5-6 time and Joel has called me back every time. Joel is good at calling back. I always got a call back with in 30mins. Big thumbs up to Joel.

Rangerj
03-21-2012, 04:46 PM
The few times I have called, Joel either answered or called back very soon.