PDA

View Full Version : cracked cam?

justin
03-21-2012, 08:46 AM
Good news!!! My ax had a cracked top cam so i called joel up and he said send um in. Cool. It was so enjoyable to deal with good cs that i went and got an Z that same day!! What a great company!

Lung Buster
03-21-2012, 09:00 AM
I am glad to hear everything worked out for you! Nothing is better than great customer service especially from a company that you feel so strongly about!

justin
03-21-2012, 09:29 AM
Agreed! My buddy has had some limbs blow on his fc a few times now, and they take care of it no problem. He does complain when he has to shoot his m bow backup though!!!

Lung Buster
03-21-2012, 09:45 AM
Yeah as much as we love our bows no one ever wants to have to shoot there back up!

Hutch~n~Son Archery
03-21-2012, 10:56 AM
Cs does it again good to hear Justin. Wouldn't want to go with out that bow.

Hutch:cool:

Double S
03-21-2012, 02:25 PM
Another thumbs up to Joel at Martin Archery.

elkslayer4x5
03-22-2012, 05:13 AM
Yeah as much as we love our bows no one ever wants to have to shoot there back up!

Well, not everybody. I love shooting my back-up bow, of course, it's the same as my go-to hunter just 8 lbs lighter. :D It's the 2nd bow in the list below, same bow I use for field and 3D. Both bows are set up exactly the same, could'nt tell 'em apart except the Hunter has my Stalker sling on it. Oh and drawing them.

http://martinarchery.com/mtechforum/...lker-bow-sling

droppixel
03-22-2012, 05:28 AM

Got mine out last night for S&Gs - good lord I forgot and have gotten used to the differences between it and my X. Drawing the Cheetah back felt like a breeze and the weight difference is unreal. Funny how spoiled you can get when you never knew what you were missing.