PDA

View Full Version : cable rod for 360

bowman555
03-22-2012, 09:21 AM
Hi guys. Well it finaly happend. The trg on my new 360 ate the cable desspite lots of waxing.My supplier ordered a standered rod and guide two months ago from Martain but still has not arrived.Spoke to him today and he said that he has got a rod and guide at his shop but it is not a Martain item but he says it will fit.Any of you guys got any input on that,Only lost one strand on the cable ,pulled it back to the serving and trimmed.Do you think it will be ok?I am a bit loathed to fork out for another cable as the bow is only three months old and it is a fault of Martains, not mine.

wscywabbit
03-22-2012, 10:47 AM
I would call Martin and talk to them, I bet you'll be happier with the results....

Hutch~n~Son Archery
03-22-2012, 11:01 AM
Listen to the wabbit!!!

Hutch:cool:

bowman555
03-22-2012, 11:26 AM
Thanks for that, the prob i have is that i am in the UK and i have six competitions over the next two months,have been trying to get in touch with Martain for ages.Have e mailed well over a dozen times but no reply.Will try to phone.Beats me how a dealer cant do anything.:confused::confused::confused:

joelc
03-22-2012, 01:34 PM
Thanks for that, the prob i have is that i am in the UK and i have six competitions over the next two months,have been trying to get in touch with Martain for ages.Have e mailed well over a dozen times but no reply.Will try to phone.Beats me how a dealer cant do anything.:confused::confused::confused:

email me a photo of your damaged parts, your complete mailing info and telephone number and bow model and I can get parts sent. My email is joel@martinarchery.com

Lung Buster
03-22-2012, 01:55 PM

Well you came to the right place! Good luck hope everyting works out

bowman555
03-23-2012, 03:06 AM
Thanks a million Joel ,will get photos sent now.Phill:):):)