PDA

View Full Version : Martin Fury XT Cam Video

KurtD
03-26-2012, 07:28 AM
Take a closer look at our Fury XT Single Cam.

bLZlkl28_i4

wscywabbit
03-26-2012, 08:44 AM
Nice, looks like Martin is starting to get more info and media loaded up!

droppixel
03-26-2012, 08:59 AM
Really hope to have one of these in my house soon ;)

KurtD
03-26-2012, 09:31 AM
Nice, looks like Martin is starting to get more info and media loaded up!

Yes, I'm working hard on getting a lot more videos out. ;)

Anything you guys would like to see?

Phantonza
03-26-2012, 10:15 AM

Great!

I have been thinking that even easier would be to add more pictures of the bows to Martin/Rytera web and Facebook sites. It would be nice to have a gallery available, showing different models with different finishes. Now you can typically see only two finishes as photographs, which may not include the one you are after.

KurtD
03-26-2012, 10:16 AM
Great!

I have been thinking that even easier would be to add more pictures of the bows to Martin/Rytera web and Facebook sites. It would be nice to have a gallery available, showing different models with different finishes. Now you can typically see only two finishes as photographs, which may not include the one you are after.

Yes, this has been on our list of things to add for awhile. Stay tuned.

droppixel
03-26-2012, 11:27 AM
Epic, some solid facebook albums with photos of the bows, close-ups, finishes, etc. would be cool! Loving the new direction you guys are taking with all of this.

KurtD
03-26-2012, 12:06 PM
Epic, some solid facebook albums with photos of the bows, close-ups, finishes, etc. would be cool! Loving the new direction you guys are taking with all of this.

I am working on high res images of all colors for all bows for the Martin website, and will be posting the same images on the FB page.

Spiker
03-26-2012, 12:16 PM

Full string charts for at least the current model year. (for at least few years past would be cool too)

A video following along the bow manual that goes over basic set-up and initial tune would be nice for the
new shooters.

Maybe you could put the quick tune and other vids that you have on AT on here also...

Hutch~n~Son Archery
03-26-2012, 12:16 PM
Cool! Kurt sounds like you have been very busy.

Hutch:cool:

gravedigger
03-26-2012, 12:47 PM

i know i would like to see more laura :o:cool::)

Arrow Splitter
03-26-2012, 01:07 PM
Full string charts for at least the current model year. (for at least few years past would be cool too)

A video following along the bow manual that goes over basic set-up and initial tune would be nice for the
new shooters.

Maybe you could put the quick tune and other vids that you have on AT on here also...x2 Exactly.

Great job so far Kurt.

A.S