PDA

View Full Version : Martin bow

Lone Wolf1
03-27-2012, 11:42 AM
I 'm in archery since 20 years and shoot many brands bow and had trouble many times,nothing is perfect in this world, but when you need help i can say MARTIN is far away the best. Thanks Martin ( Joel )

bfisher
03-27-2012, 12:09 PM
Welcome to the Tech Forums Lone Wolf. And now you know why Martin has such a faithful following. Joel has to be the best in the business.

Ehunter
03-27-2012, 03:01 PM
I have to agree 100%. Martin, and especially Joel are the best I have ever dealt with as far as customer service in ANY business. They have taken care of me every time I have needed help, and have gone above and beyond wha I've expected. One reason I'm a Martin shooter for life. My hats off to all at Martin. Thank you!

silentcannon13
03-27-2012, 04:41 PM
I am new to the sport of archery and bought a 2011 Silencer a couple months ago. Over the weekend my SOS cracked. I called tech support on Monday and explained what happened to Joel and told me to email him a pic of the damage. Within 45 min he emailed me back and told me I should have the new replacement parts in a few days. I am beyond impressed with the customer service of Martin Archery!!! Thanks Joel

bfisher
03-27-2012, 05:32 PM
I am new to the sport of archery and bought a 2011 Silencer a couple months ago. Over the weekend my SOS cracked. I called tech support on Monday and explained what happened to Joel and told me to email him a pic of the damage. Within 45 min he emailed me back and told me I should have the new replacement parts in a few days. I am beyond impressed with the customer service of Martin Archery!!! Thanks Joel

He did explain that he's sending a cable rod and slide, right? How about the STS? Any mention of that?

silentcannon13
03-27-2012, 06:29 PM
Fisher-

Yes he said it is the rod and slide and also the STS. From my understanding and short time in the sport there will now not be much of a difference between my '11 model and the new '12 silencer pro.