PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Martin

jrlyman
03-28-2012, 03:59 PM
Thank you Martin (and Joel) for your above and beyond customer service.

I was having some problems with an old 2003ish Martin bow, so I posted on here about it. Joel reached out to me and offered to fix the problem under warranty. Long story short, instead of merely tuning or adjusting the bow to work around the problem, Martin replaced my old cams with a newer cam that has a good reputation for being no-nonsense. They got the bow back to me within a matter of a few days, with the new cams, new string and new cables. All at no charge to me. I couldn't be happier with the customer service. I'm confident the bow will shoot better than ever.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
03-28-2012, 04:21 PM
Again nothing better then Customer service with Martin. Nice to see a 2003 still in action. Sometime post some pics in the Photo section.

Hutch:cool:

elkslayer4x5
03-28-2012, 05:46 PM
So which newer cam system did Martin upgrade your Tracer to? Several single cams from post 2004 to now. Have you got it set and shooting yet?

Spiker
03-28-2012, 07:19 PM
Thank you Martin (and Joel) for your above and beyond customer service.

I was having some problems with an old 2003ish Martin bow, so I posted on here about it. Joel reached out to me and offered to fix the problem under warranty. Long story short, instead of merely tuning or adjusting the bow to work around the problem, Martin replaced my old cams with a newer cam that has a good reputation for being no-nonsense. They got the bow back to me within a matter of a few days, with the new cams, new string and new cables. All at no charge to me. I couldn't be happier with the customer service. I'm confident the bow will shoot better than ever.

Thats why I have been shooting Martin bows for the past 20+ years.
The Martin family has been dedicated to building the best bows since the '50's.
I have owned 30 or more of their bows and have only had 3 or 4 issues with any of them.
When I did - they were more than helpfull to find a solution - up to the point of replacing the bow with a new one.
There is no other company that will do that for you.
I also shoot other brands.
Some great - - some not so great.
Over all - - - - Martin bows are the best investment you can make in this sport.

jrlyman
03-30-2012, 08:56 AM
Update: I got out and shot it yesterday. It it a huge improvement. I need to get ahold of Joel to send out a draw module to extend the draw an inch, but once I've got that taken care of this thing will sing.

They gave me the mini-m pro single cam. The new eccentrics boosted the draw weight a bit, (which I wanted, I've outgrown 50 lb limbs). My peak weight is now about 54-55 pounds. The draw length looks like it should adjust from about 29" down to about 23". I don't know if I can attribute it to cam design or a fixed malfunction, but the bow is now much, MUCH quieter than before, with much less hand shock. I'm still breaking in the new string and cable, but even before fine tuning my accuracy is more consistant. I couldn't be happier with this bow. I'll get some pics posted soon, its an old bow, but a good one.