PDA

View Full Version : Got new Martin today

cmwr
03-31-2012, 06:49 AM
Fed Ex brought my new Silencer with Nitro cams today...I assume. Only had a 2 week wait. I say that cause it is a birthday present I ordered for myself and since my birthday is April 18th...I am not allowed to open it till then. I tried to trick my wife into letting me inspect for shipping damage lol but she didn't buy it. Oh well I just have to wait just like when I was a kid..

jw_334
03-31-2012, 07:16 AM
It's worth the wait. You're gonna love that bow. I know I love mine anyway.

cmwr
03-31-2012, 07:29 AM
Yea I will wait. One thing I can't wait to do is get it up and shooting well so I can take my old Martin and strip it down and redo the colors on it. I am gonna make my old one my "pretty" target/3d bow. But I have it shooting so well right now I may wait till after turkey season before I strip it down.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
03-31-2012, 07:39 AM
Very nice bow! Congrats! its too bad you can't have it!! I bet that box is going to have so much drool on it. I bet it will fall apart when you pick it up.:rolleyes:

Hutch

Double S
03-31-2012, 07:48 AM
Congrats on the new bow purchase!.

droppixel
03-31-2012, 08:37 AM
... that wouldn't go over well in my house :p

jeadcock
03-31-2012, 10:10 AM
While she is sleeping, swap the old Martin for the new one. She will never know...........unless she is like mine and has X-ray,vision, super hearing, knows everything and would set a trap and use a game camera to catch me in the act.lol

bowgramp59
03-31-2012, 11:53 AM
Fed Ex brought my new Silencer with Nitro cams today...I assume. Only had a 2 week wait. I say that cause it is a birthday present I ordered for myself and since my birthday is April 18th...I am not allowed to open it till then. I tried to trick my wife into letting me inspect for shipping damage lol but she didn't buy it. Oh well I just have to wait just like when I was a kid..

just who wears the pants around there? open that sucker up and take a look ! do like me and barry do we don't take no stuff from our wives, all we have to do around the house is wash the dishes, cook, sweep the floors, make the beds, go grocery shopping,mow the grass, other than that our wives do the rest. lol
enjoy your bow , have a good day & good shooting

TEN RING
03-31-2012, 12:24 PM
While she is sleeping, swap the old Martin for the new one. She will never know...........unless she is like mine and has X-ray,vision, super hearing, knows everything and would set a trap and use a game camera to catch me in the act.lol

plus 1 swap it out or tell her to wrap the empty box for your birthday:cool:

Lung Buster
03-31-2012, 02:17 PM
just who wears the pants around there? open that sucker up and take a look ! do like me and barry do we don't take no stuff from our wives, all we have to do around the house is wash the dishes, cook, sweep the floors, make the beds, go grocery shopping,mow the grass, other than that our wives do the rest. lol
enjoy your bow , have a good day & good shooting

Haha sounds like you guys ware the pants with an apron!

wscywabbit
03-31-2012, 04:10 PM
Well happy early birthday! Tell her you'll be extra good if she lets you open your present early... wouldn't work on my wife, but its worth a try lol

polaris754
04-01-2012, 12:21 AM
Sometimes u have to spend some to get some,Go buy the wife a present , and I bet you will get that bow opened up . Good Luck!:o:o

cmwr
04-01-2012, 04:41 AM
Sometimes u have to spend some to get some,Go buy the wife a present , and I bet you will get that bow opened up . Good Luck!:o:o

Just bought her a Diamond Razors edge a few weeks ago lol. Aw I can wait. I got to thinking last night, if I open it up on my birthday and it's got a Fury cam for some reason I will be ticked lol. I ordered nitro cams so I hope the order didn't get messed up.