PDA

View Full Version : Its not legal to bait deer

Hutch~n~Son Archery
04-02-2012, 03:42 PM

This a great sign I need one

Hutch:cool:

Ehunter
04-02-2012, 03:52 PM
Lol Baiting is legal in Kansas, I've just never seen the sense of it. Everywhere you go there's a wheat, corn, or bean field. They are getting there somehow.....lol

polaris754
04-02-2012, 04:05 PM
good one Hutch , i think that sign would werk great in my neck of the woods!!!!!!:)

HawgEnvy
04-02-2012, 04:20 PM
good one Hutch , i think that sign would werk great in my neck of the woods!!!!!!:)

But we can bait. For all the good it would do in oaks,apple orchards and ag land. Love the sign though.

bowgramp59
04-03-2012, 04:39 AM
works good here , the only problem is the hogs, if they move in on the corn the deer will quit coming, thats what happened to me last year , a big boar moved in on my bait , and he is very smart , only comes at about midnight or later, it is pretty spooky out there after the sun goes down, knowing he is out there. mountain lions have also been seen in the area. i would have never in my life thought of lions being in this area but they are, i've seen one, & several people have got them on thier trail cams. they find that there is easy pickings around those deer feeders . i sure would hate to end up as a pile of lion poop. we have 2 rivers , 1 is about 3 miles from town & the other about 25 miles you could do some early scouting and find a good place to hunt without baiting, but for the most part it is many miles of mesquete pastures & if you didn't use bait in those areas it is a good chance you wouldn't ever see a deer. have a good day & good shooting

Lung Buster
04-03-2012, 06:57 AM
You can bait here in jersey but where i hunt there are so many white oaks that you can not compete with the acorns! It isnt worth baiting till at least december! The sign is pretty funny though Hutch!

96xjclassic
04-04-2012, 12:11 AM
Lmao!!! Good one! I need to find one of those for my local hunting spot.

wscywabbit
04-04-2012, 07:19 AM
that's awesome! I may need to get one... ;)