PDA

View Full Version : bengal back from cs

motohead1967
04-05-2012, 06:55 PM
A big ty to Joel. Just recieved my 2012 bengal back from cs. It feel so much better now. they put new strings and cams on it. Put a d loop on it and shoot it at 10 feet. The string make little to no noise now and the string is not getting cut now. I want to say thank you to the men and women at martin. They are all so easy to deal with. Here is some pictures of my baby.
rest is a qad lx
sight is HHA single pin
arrow 5575 gold tip

will learn to resize pictures soon.

Speedykills
04-05-2012, 07:31 PM
Very nice setup,glad martin got it squared away.............

Hutch~n~Son Archery
04-05-2012, 11:59 PM
Congrats on getting it back now the fun begins!

Hutch:cool:

droppixel
04-06-2012, 06:16 AM
Lookin' good!!

Double S
04-06-2012, 06:19 AM
Martin Archery has Top Notch Customer service and support!. Congrats on getting your bow back. I wish you the best with it.

motohead1967
04-06-2012, 01:33 PM
ty all and yes it is going to be fun setting it up. the supper shooter is grate ty Bill for the plains for it. Going to be using it soon. Will take some pictures of it shooting. still having trouble finding stock for my press.

madman350
04-06-2012, 05:25 PM
can you move the bow out of the light so i can see the mt dew can better?.... JK..wait the inventors of next g1 vista may have another winner if they can come up with a Next g1 mt dew color edition bow..would look great with the current hammerhead strings. ps i love huge pics.

motohead1967
04-06-2012, 08:40 PM
I live on mtn dew. If they put a bow out that looks like a mtd can I will buy it. I did not mean to get all the junk in the pictures but I just got it back and wanted to start working on it. I am having so much fun just setting it up. I spent 2 hrs getting the ridges out of the dl mod. It was cuting my string a little. I sanded it then polished it to a mirror finish. no marks on the string now. If I was not such a chickin in the first place I would not have had to send it to cs. I drop the poundage to 50 to night. 60# was to much for me at this time. now have to set my nock point again. But messing with it is just as fun as to shot it. I also put a home made rod on it with a 6 degree bend in it. So the cables dont have so much side ways push on the cam. But now will have to make a string stop for it. The stock one is to fat.

ps Thanks to all here I am now doing my work my self.

Thermodude
04-07-2012, 03:08 AM
I live on mtn dew. If they put a bow out that looks like a mtd can I will buy it. I did not mean to get all the junk in the pictures but I just got it back and wanted to start working on it. I am having so much fun just setting it up. I spent 2 hrs getting the ridges out of the dl mod. It was cuting my string a little. I sanded it then polished it to a mirror finish. no marks on the string now. If I was not such a chickin in the first place I would not have had to send it to cs. I drop the poundage to 50 to night. 60# was to much for me at this time. now have to set my nock point again. But messing with it is just as fun as to shot it. I also put a home made rod on it with a 6 degree bend in it. So the cables dont have so much side ways push on the cam. But now will have to make a string stop for it. The stock one is to fat.

ps Thanks to all here I am now doing my work my self.

Congrats on getting your bow back man Im sure you very excited!! I cant say I agree with the part about doing the sanding and polishing work yourself though..........even though Ive done this myself I just dont feel that after buying a new bow that the customer should have to do any kind of finish work on the cams! Maybe Im silly..................

motohead1967
04-08-2012, 03:51 AM
Congrats on getting your bow back man Im sure you very excited!! I cant say I agree with the part about doing the sanding and polishing work yourself though..........even though Ive done this myself I just dont feel that after buying a new bow that the customer should have to do any kind of finish work on the cams! Maybe Im silly..................

I should not have to but I dont care. I like doing my own work now. The shops here the peaple that work in them are lazzy and not trust worthy. It was a little ridge in the mod so it was easy to do. Today I just put about 100 arrows thru to settle the string down before tying in my peep. I looked at my string after and it still looks new. So a little sanding and all good. Now I can get down to some fine toning. It is shooting so quite now. Me and my little girl is going shooting to morrow. She mad a bet with me for every x she hit at 30 yards I have to buy her a slim jim and for every x I hit at 65 yards she has to clean the kitchen. She want to make this bet. Hope I shoot well tomorrow.