PDA

View Full Version : Great Product!

Thermodude
04-14-2012, 09:08 AM

Just wanted to pass along some info on a great stabilizer, its called the "Thumper". Check them out at gagarchery.com
I was looking for a good stab a while back and found these, under $35 and at least for me they have worked very well.

droppixel
04-14-2012, 05:58 PM
Interesting ... just an observation because my eyes almost fell out of my head - their Catalog needs some help. The word art almost completely incinerated my retinas! (no offense if you own the company or know them or anything like that, just a stubborn graphic designer talking ...)

Anyway, looks like it could be pretty sweet, how do they perform?

Thermodude
04-14-2012, 06:22 PM
Interesting ... just an observation because my eyes almost fell out of my head - their Catalog needs some help. The word art almost completely incinerated my retinas! (no offense if you own the company or know them or anything like that, just a stubborn graphic designer talking ...)

Anyway, looks like it could be pretty sweet, how do they perform?

Nah I dont have any connection, my dealer carries them and I tried one out. ......it performed great and the price was right. I ended up putting one on each of my bows. I agree thier catalog lacks alot but for the price their stabilizers work very well.

Ehunter
04-15-2012, 04:05 PM
That looks vaguely familiar to me.....Hutch, if you read this, does it remind you of anything? lol

WildWilt15
04-15-2012, 07:19 PM
i just picked up an nap apache and am really impressed with the price and performance

droppixel
04-15-2012, 08:54 PM
i just picked up an nap apache and am really impressed with the price and performance

This is what I plan to buy. Need to drop an order with Eagle Archery, they have a 5" Black for $24

WildWilt15
04-15-2012, 11:01 PM
This is what I plan to buy. Need to drop an order with Eagle Archery, they have a 5" Black for $24

Trust me well worth the money i bought 8' and couldnt be more happy, And it will look really good on that new bengal:cool:

Hutch~n~Son Archery
04-16-2012, 04:16 AM
That looks vaguely familiar to me.....Hutch, if you read this, does it remind you of anything? lol
It sure does, are you ready to confess yet;)

Hutch:cool:

Ehunter
04-16-2012, 05:04 AM
I can only wish. Mine was turned down by Martin, and Limbsaver both. Neither one showed any intrest. I just kept them, and put them on my bows knowing how well they work. lol

Money Man
04-16-2012, 07:48 AM
It sure does, are you ready to confess yet;)

I was thinking the same thing!

Hutch~n~Son Archery
04-16-2012, 03:31 PM
I can only wish. Mine was turned down by Martin, and Limbsaver both. Neither one showed any intrest. I just kept them, and put them on my bows knowing how well they work. lol

Try NAP they like new stuff!!!

dzsmith
04-16-2012, 06:17 PM
Try NAP they like new stuff!!!

NAP "never again purchase"