PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Fire Cat 400

Tosi
04-14-2012, 02:37 PM
An archery dealer in town still has a couple of 2011 Fire Cat's and is asking $499 (one Carbon/one camo). Not sure if that a good deal or not, any input would help. Both still have the old TRG and SOS, I don't think they have been shot. I love My Fire Cat and was thinking about picking it up if the $ was right. They also have a 360 too for $399. Any input would help as my cookie Jar is have full.

bfisher
04-14-2012, 04:42 PM
The FC 400 is $100 under normal price so it's reasonable. Regular price is $599. The FireCat is not available for 2012, but the Cougar is pretty much the same bow with a new name. Iknow they both have the same cams, limbs and strings. I have compared the machining of the risers and they look identical. I have a new FC right now that is going to get sold. If you're interested in a very good deal just PM me as I can't quote the price here.

Whichever way you decide to go I woul recommend changing the TRG/SOS to a regular rod/slide and STS confguration. This takes no more than a phone call to customer service and requesting such.

Barry

NuttyNative
04-14-2012, 05:26 PM
I have the 360 and love it!! Now considering a Silencer (same as the FC400) I found at a great price because left handed 400's are scarce. Don't think you could go wrong with either one. If you can, shoot them both. The 360 is butter smooth and a joy to hold back after the draw stop is set right.

mdodraw29
04-14-2012, 11:07 PM
I have the 360 and love it!! Now considering a Silencer (same as the FC400) I found at a great price because left handed 400's are scarce. Don't think you could go wrong with either one. If you can, shoot them both. The 360 is butter smooth and a joy to hold back after the draw stop is set right.

Hey Nutty your gonna love the Silencer, I absolutely love 2011. good luck.