PDA

View Full Version : slayr se limbs

jesse300
12-08-2007, 12:39 PM
i had a dealer that is no longer in town order new limbs for a slayr se wich were 6H limbs and i got limbs that said slayr extrem on them and they are 6M limbs. The 6M limbs are 1" shorter than the 6H limbs. wondering what i should do?

bfisher
12-08-2007, 01:42 PM
The Slayer is for 2006 and 2007 was available with 14" limbs, probably with the SE designation on them. The Slayer Extreme had 13" Supermag limbs with the Extreme logo.

Somewhere there was a mixup and you apparently have the 13" limbs. You could call Martin customer service yourself. Ask for Joel Carter or Jake. Explain the problem to them and they should take care of you.

Most often here's how they'll handle it. They'll ask you for a credit card # for billing purposes. Then they'll ship you the proper limbs. You keep them and ship the 13" limbs back (I think prepaid) within a timely manner and your card doesn't get billed. I've done it. Trust them.

If you know how you can change the limbs yourself. It's not hard as you don't need a bow press. The limb bolts can be backed off enough to do it.
Just be specific as to what limbs you want. They're two grat guys to work with.

If you are ever on www.archerytalk.com you could PM PUG (Jake). I don't think Joel accepts PM's anymore as he was getting swamped.

Any more questions just let me know. I'm on here a couple times a day.

Barry

Just be sure