PDA

View Full Version : 2011 onza iii

Tosi
04-17-2012, 03:55 PM
I will be picking up and 2011 ONZA III with coversion package. Reading some other post/thread I understand that not all rests will fit. Is there any issue with a Limb Drive standard and or Limb Drive Pro and Corbra sights. Any input will help.

droppixel
04-17-2012, 07:57 PM
From what I know, shouldn't have a problem with the limb drivers. It is the rests with the large containment cages (Apache) that present a problem.

Thermodude
04-17-2012, 08:08 PM
I will be picking up and 2011 ONZA III with coversion package. Reading some other post/thread I understand that not all rests will fit. Is there any issue with a Limb Drive standard and or Limb Drive Pro and Corbra sights. Any input will help.

You should be ok, you just have to watch the spacing between the riser and bridge.......Ive got a QAD on mine using the spacers that came with it. ............they help to give the pull cord clerance.

boothill
04-18-2012, 04:02 PM
I have a Ripcord Red on mine and have no problems with it. One thing you might watch on your sight though is the backside of mounting bracket. I have a Truglo extreme and the way the backside of sight bracket is made the sight does not sit square to the riser. I need to put a small piece of something between sight and riser to square them up.