PDA

View Full Version : New 2pc Quiver (2 X 4

KILLBUCK
12-10-2007, 08:01 PM
Hello all,

New to site. Been shooting/bowhunting w/Martin Cougars for years. Have always had & loved Martins 2 pc. mounted 8 arrow quiver. Don't see any reason to change but I'm about to load up with a new Bengal to add to arsenal.

I see Martin now has a 2pc. quiver they call the 2 x 4. Have only seen in pics, haven't had one in my hands. Does any one use/own one of these new quivers? If so, I'd like to hear some feedback on it, otherwise I'm sticking with the old faithful: Martin original 2pc. 8 arrow quiver.

Thanks alot & Happy Holidays,

Regards,

Bob

bfisher
12-11-2007, 09:47 AM
Not me. That's many more arrows than I care to carry. I don't shoot 8 arrows in four years. Just adds way too much weight to that side of the bow. Even four arrows is too many for a season.

flytier17
12-12-2007, 11:12 AM
I have the 2x4. Very quiet, but a touch heavier than most others. I like it though.

flytier17
12-14-2007, 05:50 AM
I just bought myself a Quikee 3-arrow yesterday. Vey light and small. I like it. I agree with bfisher about not shooting or bringing many arrows; but I do keep one with a small game head in it for when I see rabbit, squirrel, or grouse, and I have the appropriate licences/tags in the appropriate season(s).