PDA

View Full Version : MORE Martins!

WildWilt15
04-20-2012, 12:09 PM
Ive shot the same 3d league now for about 10 years and ive always shot martin, anyways my father and i (who has shot martin for about 20 years) are the only martin shooter until recently. Last shoot i noticed a guy who formerly was shooting hoy had a 2012 pantera, i asked him how he likes the bow he said " i love it!" then he went on telling me about how martin fixed all there issues this year. I replied "issues? ive never had any issues that couldnt have been handled by the regular maintnence. But anyway its good to see some people coming to there senses on the right product:p

Lung Buster
04-20-2012, 07:43 PM
Well i understand why people are switching who wants to spend $1000 dollars for a bare bow from one of those big three company's when you could spend half that and get a bow that performs as good if not better! Couldnt think of a better company to get a little more publicity!

minnie
05-10-2012, 03:05 AM
and another martin
top 10 3d barebow at ipswich queensland australia last weekend

mdodraw29
05-10-2012, 05:41 AM
posted on another site about how much I like my silencer. I got a response from a guy that he was interested in a Martin but can't find a dealer in the area. the lack of dealers in Massachusetts is hurting sales. Of all the listed dealers only 1 of them stocks a full line of martin bows, most of them carry traditional bows but very few carry Martin compounds. One of these dealers asked me why I would waste my time when I could by another M bow. I responded "if I need to explain you wouldn't get it anyhow".