PDA

View Full Version : Martin Firehawk................

Speedykills
04-20-2012, 02:06 PM
Yep thats right traded in the xforce for this little gem of a bow....This is one nice shooter,small for the blind good for treestand use.looks to be my all around bow.
I really missed my firecat my dealer had one 60# leftover so i couldnt pass it up.Bow feels really nice everything about it is nice,plus cat2 cams.Anyway thought id share a pic of it,enjoy...

Lung Buster
04-20-2012, 02:25 PM
Very nice looking shooter! Good luck with it! I see it has the ccs instead of the rod and slide.

Speedykills
04-20-2012, 03:14 PM
Very nice looking shooter! Good luck with it! I see it has the ccs instead of the rod and slide.

Yes it does i like it better like it is.Just a quick review,did i mention how small it is,has good balance,doesnt feel like a boat anchor but it;s not to light,it has descent speed with the cat cams.draws really nice cant believe its a 60# bow doesnt feel like it.Noise level is descent might put string leaches on later but not now.Finish is nice typical martin,this is alot bow for the money in my opionon.
If anybody ever runs accross one dont hesitate to try it you may just end up buying one.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
04-20-2012, 03:32 PM
I always liked that bow and still do. Bet it is a sweet shooter. With those cams it should be fast. Hope all goes well with it for you.

Hutch:cool:

mdodraw29
04-20-2012, 11:28 PM
Good looking set up. Hope you enjoy it.

wscywabbit
04-21-2012, 11:41 AM
Nice bow, congrats! I had considered one of those once upon a time... ;)

dzsmith
04-22-2012, 11:27 AM
its good to hear you got rid of that pse :)

Speedykills
04-22-2012, 07:39 PM
its good to hear you got rid of that pse :)

lol ya i learned my lesson......................:o