PDA

View Full Version : by by bengal

gravedigger
04-20-2012, 05:35 PM
well i had to sell my bengal.its something i thought i would never do.some bad stuff happend with my dad wile he was at a truck stop in reno and he darn near died from it.i had to sell it to make a return trip next week.300 sure dont sound like alot when a guy is attached to his bow as much as i was.it was a good 2 years but next year will yeald me a knew one.in the end it is nothing but a way to get to see my dad again.sure am greatfull he is still alive and i would sell off everything i own to get back to see him.so good by bengal hello reno.

Thermodude
04-20-2012, 05:51 PM
Man.........thats awful, very sorry to hear that about your father. As for your bow, that was a very noble thing to do.........keep us posted, and sincerly hope your father recovers.

gravedigger
04-20-2012, 06:01 PM
Man.........thats awful, very sorry to hear that about your father. As for your bow, that was a very noble thing to do.........keep us posted, and sincerly hope your father recovers.

he is working on it.got a call at 3 am 2 weeks ago saying he had a double brain aneurysm pop.guy should not be alive but he is and now he is awake/spent 6 days in coma and on the day i was getting ready to leave i told him that i promis to come back as soon as he woke....................................then he woke up as soon as i said that.docs were saying was close to brain dead and to start making plans.any how i was not going to post this but i wanted folks to know miricles do happen.long story short my dad has had 3 types of terminal cancer with around 2 weeks to live with each time it happend and he kicked cancer in the head,beat the reaper to the ground and came out of it strong as ever.the man is a fighter.going back tuesdy till friday.

Rangerj
04-20-2012, 07:08 PM
Prayers sent your way Gravedigger.Hope it all works out.

Lung Buster
04-20-2012, 07:31 PM
We will keep you and your family in our thoughts! What an inspiration!

Speedykills
04-20-2012, 07:35 PM
Bow is a bow but your parents are family,hope he recovers fully............

96xjclassic
04-20-2012, 09:01 PM
I hope all works out for you and you family. Our prayers are with you. I think the fact that you sold your bow to go see your father say a lot about you as a person.

wscywabbit
04-20-2012, 09:03 PM
Sorry to hear about your ordeal, on both counts. I wish you and your father well, and will keep y'all in my prayers.

gravedigger
04-20-2012, 09:39 PM
thanks everyone.it did take me a few trys to post it up for sale but i did it and no sooner a good friend of mine who has a 09 bengal said he will buy it.i did tell him not to ever shoot it around me.so that is 300 down and 300 to go.i got my self a nice spanking new mower for the house and put that up on the block as well.its all just stuff in the long run,nut dad is dad and not another one like him around.so many prayers have been sent his way.we have churches all over the country doing prayor requests for him.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
04-20-2012, 09:44 PM
We have been praying for him too GD. Hope all goes well for him and you.

Hutch:cool:

gravedigger
04-20-2012, 09:44 PM
the man in the hat is my dad.ignore the donation thing please.https://www.facebook.com/#!/Rikkiel

mdodraw29
04-20-2012, 11:31 PM
We will be praying for your family. Good luck and Gob bless.

polaris754
04-22-2012, 05:01 AM
Sorry to here that about your pop GD, God werks everything out, my prayers are with u and your family , sorry u had to sell yer bow , dont worry things always werk out for the better when u make sacrifices like that

Simple Life
04-22-2012, 05:53 AM
Sorry to hear GD,prayers for you and your family.Hope it all works out for your Dad and you.

Gregg

dzsmith
04-22-2012, 11:40 AM
sorry to hear that. keep you in my prayers buddy

bfisher
04-22-2012, 11:46 AM
GD, you hang in there man. We're all pulling for your dad.

Ehunter
04-22-2012, 05:47 PM
I wish the best for you and your family GD.

peace
04-23-2012, 04:00 AM
Savior, Healer and Protector, bless this father and his faithful son, hold them in the bosom of Your so great love, sustain the abundant and eternal life in him, may they continue to experience the blessings of Your Kingdom henceforth now and forever, we pray in the unity of the Body of Christ, by the blood of Jesus, and the name above all names, YAHUSHUA ha MASHIACH, the Son of the True and Living God, Hallelu YAH! Amen

gravedigger
04-23-2012, 10:12 PM
thanks everyone.peace some mighty fine words.found out today my pops has no short term memory right now.heading back to reno in the morning.

Rangerj
04-23-2012, 10:22 PM
gd,still praying for healing for you and yours.

gravedigger
04-23-2012, 10:36 PM
thank you RJ.im fine with this whole situation.i have come to terms with anything and everything that can happan.just cant wait to get ther and see for myself how it is all going.time will fix whats broke and im happy to be able to go back.

Rangerj
04-23-2012, 10:44 PM
You have the right attitude,be strong and positive and pray. It's all good for us.I wish you the and your father the best.

gravedigger
04-24-2012, 10:44 AM
thanks,im off to reno.i love driveing.

gravedigger
05-03-2012, 10:06 AM
back home and my dad flew into hillsboro air port last night.it all been a day by day thing.....................but i got a call at 5:30 AM and it was my dad.the docs took out his breathing tube after 3 weeks and 4 days of haveing it in.he was talking within min of haveing it out.i was his first call and it was awesome.he remembers everything.going to the new hospital after i get the honda service this morning.

on a side note i am getting my bengal back.my buddy felt bad and said he would sell it back to me for what he paid for it................................................ .............................only because he is buying a EVO next month:(

Thermodude
05-03-2012, 10:17 AM
Thats awsome news man.........I wish your father a speedy recovery and congrats on getting the bow back!!

Rangerj
05-03-2012, 10:31 AM
That's good to hear,Glad your father is recovering and that you got your Bengal back.:cool:

gravedigger
05-03-2012, 10:49 AM
Thats awsome news man.........I wish your father a speedy recovery and congrats on getting the bow back!!

That's good to hear,Glad your father is recovering and that you got your Bengal back.:cool:

thank you both.all the prayers and well wishes have just been great.even though i carry no one religion on my shoulders i am a firm believer that there has to be a great presence greater then us out there,and some divine intervention has allowed my dad to be on this earth.he now has a permanent drain tube in his head that will drain to his stomach.he has lost around 70 lbs but he is a truck driver so he did need to loose the weight.lol.doc says a full recovery is to be expected and it will take a few months.

if my buddy were not getting the EVO he would have never sold me my bow back.the guy really wanted a 10 Bengal,so i got lucky in a 2 big ways

wscywabbit
05-03-2012, 12:09 PM
glad to hear everything is turning out ok. Sounds like you've had a stormy couple of weeks but with a silver lining. We'll keep up the prayers and well wishes though ;)