PDA

View Full Version : Just up dated Woo hoo!

Hutch~n~Son Archery
04-25-2012, 06:14 PM
Needed to up date my monitor. So we got a 23" flat screen LCD. Wow didn't know what I was missing! Now I have to update the Archery computer and Monitor. Think the Mrs. would mind if it was 40" monitor.:rolleyes:

Hutch:cool:

Thermodude
04-25-2012, 06:40 PM
Needed to up date my monitor. So we got a 23" flat screen LCD. Wow didn't know what I was missing! Now I have to update the Archery computer and Monitor. Think the Mrs. would mind if it was 40" monitor.:rolleyes:

Hutch:cool:
Go for it dude..........get two and hook them up in series......awsome!!!!

Double S
04-25-2012, 07:21 PM
At least a 42 inch monitor!.

bfisher
04-26-2012, 10:50 AM
Some time back I bought new laptop that has a wireless contraption where I use a reciever to pick up the signal from the computer and use my 42" flatscreen for a monitor. Just need to spend the $100 for the reciever. I can just see me getting zonked the the ole lady when she's watching Dancing With the Stars and I turn on the laptop. I might have to get me about a 56" flatscreen for my man-room.

Lung Buster
04-26-2012, 11:28 AM
Yea 56" screen and some surround sound you will be set! It wont be a man room it will be a mans theater!

Arrow Splitter
04-26-2012, 11:47 AM
The new monitor certainly beats the crt monitor we had.:eek: Of course, now it dies when Dad puts it downstairs, defeating the purpose.:rolleyes:

The graphics card for his computer just came today, and should greatly improve graphics capability I hope.

A.S

wscywabbit
04-26-2012, 12:10 PM
nice, between the new monitor and the new graphics card you'll be stylin'! I used to build computers for myself and select friends and it can be fun. Now everyone I know went to laptops (including us) and they're a little harder to work on and build so I pretty much stopped doing it :(