PDA

View Full Version : How does it always happen...

WildWilt15
04-25-2012, 08:37 PM
Today i walked into my local archery shop looking to buy a new hip quiver lookin to spend 70$ max walked out having spent 350$..... i need someone to hold my hand when i go in there so i dont go overkill and buy everything i like. Im like a kid spending christmas money in a candy store. Oh well what i bought will go nice for my 3d setup:cool:

Thermodude
04-25-2012, 09:13 PM
Today i walked into my local archery shop looking to buy a new hip quiver lookin to spend 70$ max walked out having spent 350$..... i need someone to hold my hand when i go in there so i dont go overkill and buy everything i like. Im like a kid spending christmas money in a candy store. Oh well what i bought will go nice for my 3d setup:cool:

I know the feeling man..............just happens!!......:rolleyes:

droppixel
04-25-2012, 09:26 PM
Hahah what all did you get. I wish I had $350 on me!

WildWilt15
04-25-2012, 10:03 PM
pics to come as required on here.. but i picked up an HHA optimizer lite slider bow sight, easton green and black(to match martin colors) target quiver, NAP apache rest, and a tru ball pro diamond back tension release. I got a great deal on the whole package and its all going on a bow i dont have yet... LOL but imm soon to be an owner of a black martin onza 3.

Arrow Splitter
04-26-2012, 11:42 AM
pics to come as required on here.. but i picked up an HHA optimizer lite slider bow sight, easton green and black(to match martin colors) target quiver, NAP apache rest, and a tru ball pro diamond back tension release. I got a great deal on the whole package and its all going on a bow i dont have yet... LOL but imm soon to be an owner of a black martin onza 3.
Sounds good, but until you post those pics.......It never happened.LOL:p

A.S

WildWilt15
04-26-2012, 11:54 AM

WildWilt15
04-26-2012, 11:56 AM
Only problem is... I dont have the bow for all the stuff yet lol, I just cant decide what i want.

wscywabbit
04-26-2012, 12:23 PM
LOL, that's why I took my wife with me last week to the grand opening of the new Cabela's that's now only 30 minutes from me... kept me out of trouble :)

But I will be going back without her the closer we get to hunting season! ;)

WildWilt15
04-26-2012, 12:39 PM
LOL, that's why I took my wife with me last week to the grand opening of the new Cabela's that's now only 30 minutes from me... kept me out of trouble :)

But I will be going back without her the closer we get to hunting season! ;)

I dont even dare to go into cabelas, I would walk out having given up the title to my car fo something I didnt really need:p

Lung Buster
04-26-2012, 01:51 PM
Its tough! The way they twist your arm like that!

mdodraw29
04-27-2012, 12:30 AM
I feel your pain. It's like they see me coming before I even walk thru the door. Thankfully the closest Cabellas is in Hartford but we have a BassPro about a half hour from me.

elkslayer4x5
04-27-2012, 09:35 AM
I dont even dare to go into cabelas, I would walk out having given up the title to my car fo something I didnt really need:p

Funny, hard for me to find anything that Cabela's carries that I don't need. Of course, I was the same way with the Herter's catalogs, the orginal parent company. Still can't resist, went to a gun show a couple weeks ago and came home with a set of Herter's reloading dies for my .25-06. Also watching a Herter's die set for my .338 Win Mag on Ebay. :)

Ehunter
04-27-2012, 08:22 PM
Glad Cabelas and Bass Pro are both 2 hours away from me here. Unfortunately for me, they are both online. lol I don't think I have ever spent under $100 going into either place. Was looking at Sportsmansguide online, looking for some rubber boots for Canada this fall....ended up with a pair of boots, pair of camp shoes, and a few other odds and ends. Don't even get me started on E-bay. lol

WildWilt15
04-27-2012, 09:16 PM
My wants almost oversome my needs... i need to get my priorities straight.. or maybe not:rolleyes: